Post your latest Purchase

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
@vishalg
Nice cooler and excellent cable management!! Is that a Cm Elite 430 by any chance?

Got SOME nice stuff today, pics will be up as soon as I buy everything, this rig will be getting a lot of components, by the time I finish this my parents most probably go bankrupt.

Vengeance stage 1 finished, next, stage 2.

Hmmm....some leak perhaps???!!! ;)

Well I bought a Razer Goliathus Omega Speed gaming surface @450+ from MD Comp .

Pics

*img838.imageshack.us/img838/9359/dsc026771024.jpg

*img833.imageshack.us/img833/5545/dsc026831024.jpg

*img94.imageshack.us/img94/9264/dsc026851024.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
@vishalg
Nice cooler and excellent cable management!! Is that a Cm Elite 430 by any chance?

Hmmm....some leak perhaps???!!! ;)

Well I bought a Razer Goliathus Omega Speed gaming surface @450+ from MD Comp .

Pics

*img838.imageshack.us/img838/9359/dsc026771024.jpg

*img833.imageshack.us/img833/5545/dsc026831024.jpg

*img94.imageshack.us/img94/9264/dsc026851024.jpg
Very nice, and leaks lol, you seen them all.

Hows gliding?

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Very nice, and leaks lol, you seen them all.

Hows gliding?

Gliding is uber cool...compare riding on a potholed road to a ride on the paved highway! :D

The mat perfectly fitted that base :lol: Cool.

Thanks! Yes...thats why I went for the Omega edition...after so many years(6 in fact!!!) my hand movements have adapted perfectly for that much space...

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
DA is quite a favorite at that price point. Reviews are also favorable. But, no idea whether it is better than G1.

Sarath

iDota
Wat! I'm a subsciber and I still didnt get my copy

Tenida I got the same UPS congrats. The fan makes noise only on start up. Rest of the time mine is all silent. You sure yours is the same.

tkin

Back to school!!
Wat! I'm a subsciber and I still didnt get my copy

Tenida I got the same UPS congrats. The fan makes noise only on start up. Rest of the time mine is all silent. You sure yours is the same.
I got the same smps as well, an apc smps owners club perhaps? ;-)

nginx

In the zone
Got SOME nice stuff today, pics will be up as soon as I buy everything, this rig will be getting a lot of components, by the time I finish this my parents most probably go bankrupt.

Vengeance stage 1 finished, next, stage 2.

Went to Chadni again today for the second consecutive day.

Let's just say, Phase 2 of purchase complete, phase 3 coming up next. Pics will be up after all the parts are bought. I have upped my budget to 115k and am going for the kill with the GTX 580 :twisted:

Top Bottom