Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Bought 100 Lasertras DVDs for friend @ 850/-
And 100 Moserbaer DVDs(the ones with logo) for myself @ 1250/-

Also on a side note(as this is a computer forum) bought ALTO K10 VXi(Fire brick red) @ 3,57,000/- OTR + 24k Accessories, very peppy car, the engine is a lot better than most hatches in same class, very responsive, gearshift is a little rubbery but not as hard as bolero, engine is moderately revv happy, ac is an absolute chiller(had to turn it off after 5 mins), seats have integrated headrests(i10). Very happy as this is the first car I will be legally driving.

PS: Mohan Motors kolkata :evil: are evil b@st@rds, they didn't give a single accessory free with the car(claimed to have given full floor mat, which my dad didn't check when he took delivery and as usual it wasn't there), gonna give them a mouthful on monday :fc_bat:, so kolkata buyers, stay away from this shop for your own good.

Sample Image(Broke digicam lens when cousin dropped it :facepalm: ):

*i55.tinypic.com/11k9ki8.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
congrats tkin.....a hatchback...
Btw what is powersteering???
Thanks, chose a hatchback as this car will be driven by me mostly and this is first time I'm taking a car on the road, I'm not comfortable with sedans(driven SX4, indigo and ambassador), so got a hatchback, will sell this one next year as I get a job and move to a sedan.

Power steering reduces your effort while steering.
Power steering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tkin

Back to school!!
^^Congrats tkin...
Wat about ICE??
Thanks.
Sony GT70 for 9k and jbl speakers (2+2) on its way, have found a spot on the paint today, fortunately the showroom agreed to polish or repaint if necessary, will install the ice when all is taken care of. Thanks for your suggestion.

PS: Found a store today that have polk audio speakers, only if I didn't pay for the jbls already......:banghead:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ Zangetsu

Its hydralic power assist or in other words, eases the steering wheel and driver applies less pressure on the steering while cornering.

@ tkin

Congrats mate. But why not a diesal car?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Thanks.
Sony GT70 for 9k and jbl speakers (2+2) on its way, have found a spot on the paint today, fortunately the showroom agreed to polish or repaint if necessary, will install the ice when all is taken care of. Thanks for your suggestion.

PS: Found a store today that have polk audio speakers, only if I didn't pay for the jbls already......:banghead:

Cool...
U wont be disappointed with the JBLs...
Speaker model?

It expensive in maintenance.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@tkin congrats man.My party is due whenever (it take ages or decay:grin: ) I visit to Kolkata.Otherwise you know Naam kaafi hai.:twisted:

tkin

Back to school!!
@ Zangetsu

Its hydralic power assist or in other words, eases the steering wheel and driver applies less pressure on the steering while cornering.

@ tkin

Well first the extra basic cost, and also we've had horrible experience with TATA indica, I know that its a TATA thing(tata fans spare me) but parents are afraid of a diesel car, rest assured when we change this next year I will get a diesel car(VW Vento), but one thing is that k10 have got great mileage(18-20kmpl reported by my neighbor) so the cost is saved anyway.

Cool...
U wont be disappointed with the JBLs...
Speaker model?

Not sure, the dealer is a total quack, he keeps saying the specs and price but do not know the model no, I will cancel the order if I don't see them fit.

@tkin congrats man.My party is due whenever (it take ages or decay:grin: ) I visit to Kolkata.Otherwise you know Naam kaafi hai.:twisted:
No prob dude, call me up, maybe someday I'll make my way there and we can party at your place :-o

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Got the Galaxy SL i9003 @ 20k .I know it's too costly but it's not me who is buying, my uncle who gifted me. So i left the buying option to him. BTW the phone is damn cool and now waiting for Vodafone to activate the 3G... :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

No mate that isn't the case anymore. Newer diesel engines starting from fiat's award winning jtd engines have taken the market by storm and forcing manufacturers to make their own diesel variants.

Both fiat's jtd ( doing duty in maruti swift/ desire/Sx4 diesel/Ritz , tata indica vista/indigo manza, fiat linea/punto) and volkswagen's tdi ( Vw polo/vento/passat ,ford figo,Skoda fabia/laura/Yeti and many other cars with the tdi logo) are extremely maintainance free equivalent to a petrol and noise levels are incredibly low. Same can be said about hyundai's crdi tech.

Even honda is so taken aback by this move by other manufacturers including toyota that its busy developing its i-dtech diesel engine.

Diesel is the future buddy and as tkin said, his next car will be a diesel i.e vw vento.

So all those previous stories of diesel being bad, having turbo lag and high on maintenance are old hat now. Diesel cars are now maintainence free as petrol cars and provide terrific fuel efficiency and low cabin noise. Test drive a maruti suzuki swift vdi and you will come to know what i am saying.:smile:

Got the Galaxy SL i9003 @ 20k .I know it's too costly but it's not me who is buying, my uncle who gifted me. So i left the buying option to him. BTW the phone is damn cool and now waiting for Vodafone to activate the 3G... :D

Congrats buddy:smile:. Thats one heck of a phone. I guess it comes with andriod 2.1?

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
On saturday i ordered HTC desire S from ebay retailer bberry.store which cost me 23,500.And today in the morning i got a gud news from my brother that phone is arrived(just with in 1 day,:p gud service 4m bberry ) .Very Happy to listen that news.But i am able 2 c that phone after 7th may,because i am outside of town:-(
But post some pic of that in the evening,as i told my brother to send me d pic of my lovely phone :razz:

Top Bottom