Post your latest Purchase

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Post what you purchased.

got my corsair hx 620 watt psu yesterday.really awsome:)

Sourabh

Laptoping

sabret00the said:
Most Dell Hardware is manufactured in Malaysia

Yes, I meant to imply the same thing earlier. Most Dell hardware shipped to Asia-Pacific region is manufactured in Malaysia.

Malaysia is not their only manufacturing facility. There are five others in the world to supply hardware to other parts of the world - Austin, Texas; Nashville, Tenn.; Eldorado do Sul, Brazil (Americas); Limerick, Ireland (Europe, Middle East and Africa); Penang, and Xiamen, China (China).

gannu_rox

In the zone

Bot the XFX 8800GTX plain vanilla version...(No XXX nor Xtremes)

From Abu Dhabi @ a killer price.... :D

2400Dh... Comes close to 26k....

Friend jus bot it... Will be here on Monday...

:( No system tho...

Choto Cheeta said:
I went to buy this, *www.sidewindercomputers.com/thulex.html but find they are out of stock !!! :(

After emailing their support, I find i have to wait till Thursday as then its expected to new stocks to arrive !!!

Get the normal ultra 120 frm Prime @ mumbai fer 2750 Rs....

The xtreme's jus got 2 more heat pipes n d price diff isnt justified coz afta shippin d stuff u'll hafta bear customs n shippin...

Got the DELL 19" SE198WFP fer 12500 inc of shippin...

Shipped frm Malay thru a friend-Raghu....

Many thanks to him....

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Hey guys can u tell what is the Price of E4400 (2 GHZ)
Preferably if anyone bought it from COMPUTER EMPIRE,New Delhi.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

I have ordered this, ThermalRight Ultra 120 Extreme alnog with one 120mm Panflo ultra high speed fan !!!

Costed me USD 110 !!

Still have to wait few days for the product to arrive...

@gannu_rox

err, ur advice came a little late... !!!

anyway if leave the price aside, then will u consider the Product a bad buy or good buy ??

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

Are cheeta bhai..............Ultra 120 extreme is the top of the chart when it comes to cooling so don't bother. It is a good buy and those extra heatpipe certainly helps. Suppose you upgrade to a quad core then those extra heatpipes will definetly help to o'clock. BTW, does the package includes thermal paste or you have to order it seperately. Has the products shipped or enroute..........mine has left the US (from chicago) on the 3rd 6:55pm. Me also waiting.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

BTW, does the package includes thermal paste or you have to order it seperately

Nope the base did not come with thermal paste... and I found the pricing of the paste there available is bit to high :p though I may be wrong..

U see in our org every now and then Intel Boards go to intel support, and when they send back the board it comes with a syringe full of Thermal Paste :lol: so, by now I have stock of couple of those :p thought for using that :D

will there be any problem ?? as if yes, then would buy from Local Kolkata Market :D

Just checked my status, on their given link :p

There are 2 response... :p

Sidewinder give link shows,

INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH READY (DD) at 2:52 PM on 07/04/2007 in

Where as Yahoo Store email link shows,

Your item left the United States from Chicago (O'Hare) AMC at 2:52 PM on July 4, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

!! hmm..

So I am a Day late :lol:

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

@ john_the_ultimate
on page no.20
john_the_ultimate said:
Purchased on 06/06/2007

Motherboard -> XFX 650i Ultra @ 6k
Processor -> C2D E4300 @ 4.9k
Memory -> (1gb*2) Kingston PC2-5300 @ 1.8k each

Prices are excluding VAT.

Haven't got the time to install but will post result later. Also thinking of buying some 3rd party cooler but after testing the limit of stock cooling.

But here
I got the XFX 650i Ultra for 5k + vat from Rashi.

Which one is right?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

Choto Cheeta said:
U see in our org every now and then Intel Boards go to intel support, and when they send back the board it comes with a syringe full of Thermal Paste :lol: so, by now I have stock of couple of those :p thought for using that :D

My Intel Board is little faulty, doesnt upgrades BIOS. I contected support and they booked me a courier but it will take 15 days since they have only one service center in India at Kolkatta. So i told the Courier guy to get get lost :lol:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

I contected support and they booked me a courier but it will take 15 days since they have only one service center in India at Kolkatta

??

u sure ??

as from Kolkata the courier takes the board from Kolkata to chennai :lol: and in ur case the time was good, as total process takes close to 30 days (from the day u send 1st email to intel to the day u receive the replaced mobo)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

Choto Cheeta said:
??

u sure ??

as from Kolkata the courier takes the board from Kolkata to chennai :lol: and in ur case the time was good, as total process takes close to 30 days (from the day u send 1st email to intel to the day u receive the replaced mobo)

Right! I checked Mail again its Chennai and not Kolkatta. :)

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

topgear said:
Which one is right?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry.........my mistake :D: got the board for 6k.

@ Choto Cheeta

Don't know much about the stock intel thermal paste. But usually Arctic Silver 5 is what most people use.
I have Arctic cooling MX-1 thermal paste (which I had bought from newegg). Don't know if the arctic silver 5 is available locally and MX-1 is certainly not available in india.
The enzotech cooler does have arctic silver 5 bundled in the package. First use the intel paste if not satisfactory then you can always change.

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling

got this from the US on monday Logitech MX Revolution (A frnd got it for me) cost me $101 (pics)

@john_the_ultimate : bro u bought the artic silver from newegg alrite but how did u get it shipped to India as newegg dont accept indian addresses on their site neither do they ship to India...my account has my brothers address

Last edited:

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

@ Bobby
Haven't bought the arctic silver, instead will be getting it (in package) with Enzotech Ultra-X CPU cooler *www.sidewindercomputers.com/enulforamatf.html.

Actually, last year my elder bro I had bought Arctic Cooling Freezer64 Pro *www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=n82e16835185125 and
Arctic Cooling MX-1 Thermal paste *www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835100401 from the US (newegg) for me.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

The problem is the shipping charges :lol: as I am happy with that price of the product in that online store :p but to ship a 6USD stuff one would need to pay 30 USD :lol:

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

Choto Cheeta said:
The problem is the shipping charges :lol: as I am happy with that price of the product in that online store :p but to ship a 6USD stuff one would need to pay 30 USD :lol:

That's true.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

Bobby....................man I really like your choice of hardware...........simply great buy. What else do you have in mind?