Post your latest Purchase

sabret00the

Youngling
Re: Post what you purchased.

Choto Cheeta said:
Its a WOW

Red hot product :lol:

anyway tell me whats the bat life ??

thnx a lot once again.....hey it dont use any normal "aa" or "aaa" size battery(unlike my microsoft wireless mouse - which uses aaa battery and has a 1 month battery life) instead it has a li-ion re-chargeable battery as in case of laptops and mobile phones and if you have seen the pics then the stand is the charger for the battery..well didnt test the standby time as I just got it...will keep u guys posted

john_the_ultimate said:
Bobby....................man I really like your choice of hardware...........simply great buy. What else do you have in mind?

hey thnx man...nothing much in the future...trying to get another 1gb ddr2 667mhz jetram next month,wont be oc ing my system anytime soon so the stock coolers are fine (anyways I have 7 fans in the chassis)

I'd call it a bargain...come to think of it I got the mouse dirt cheap for Rs.4300/- as it costs about Rs.8990/- in India

Last edited:

gannu_rox

In the zone

Choto Cheeta said:
@gannu_rox

err, ur advice came a little late... !!!

anyway if leave the price aside, then will u consider the Product a bad buy or good buy ??

Its certainly a good buy but shud u really pay so much xtra fer jus d 2 heatpipes???

@John..

Well u think u can o'clock d kents with these air coolers??? U're wrong kiddo..

Kents if at all need to be o'clocked shud be cooled preferably with a lqd cooler..

Anyways... Good buy...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

Its certainly a good buy but shud u really pay so much xtra fer jus d 2 heatpipes???

Well as i told u suggestion came little late... but when Buying a cooler thought lets buy the top end one :lol: as even with normal day to day ussage even with ripping a lot, X2 4800 would have been fine for me, but still I paid a lot to buy a C2D :p (bought it when the price drop wasnt in place then) so, lets give it the best coooler to see how fast i can take it he he !!

And for OC, right now I am running at 2.89 GHz with Stock cooler... :p see even with base 2.4 GHz or 2.9 GHz i dont see any flashy application tasking boost, things are already running super fast in 2.4, so how can i expect them to run faster that this in 2.9 GHz :p so, even I get a cooler, I would OC up to may be 3.2 or even 3.4 or higher, but that wont really effect any thing (may be would encode stuff a little quicker)...

but mainly its just mind peice !! Ha Ha !! I am running that quick !! :p

gannu_rox

In the zone

koolbluez said:
Continuing the topic header... see my siggy :D

Dis??? My luv - my new HP dv9311TX lappie, my Kinetic Blaze, my Sony DSC H5 camera, my SE W800i... Pepsi, Music, Movies...
Hmm... something missin?

Well... Wats missin??? an SLR cabrio??? Or d LP640 superleggera??? No ways... Not a female... :D

And oh yes.... Sexy Lappie btw... My friend has a dv9000 series... Pretty huge but good one..

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

gannu_rox said:
@John..

Well u think u can o'clock d kents with these air coolers??? U're wrong kiddo..

Kents if at all need to be o'clocked shud be cooled preferably with a lqd cooler..

Anyways... Good buy...

Well big bro........after reading few review came to know that Ultra-120 extreme does pretty good job of cooling o'clocked quad core.
Here's one *xtreview.com/addcomment-id-2778-view-Thermalright-Ultra-120-eXtreme-vs-other-cooler-review.html even enzotech is not far behind.
So, to o'clock kents to around 3.2 GHz these air coolers are fine but yes to take it to 4GHz or more you certainly will require lqd cooling. That's the reason these coolers are on top in their category.

Last edited:

omdhar

Broken In

Purchased on Jul 12
Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8 GHz, 2 MB L2, 800 MHz FSB 5000
ASUS P5B-MX/Wifi 946GZ & ICH7, 256 MB Integ Video, GMA 3000 3900
RAM Kingston 1 GB DDR2-667 (5-5-5-18) 2200
HDD Seagate Barracuda 160 GB 7200 RPM 2325
SMPS Powersafe 400 1500
Cabinet Zebronics (w usb,audio) 900
Monitor Samsung 794MG 17” CRT 4800
Keyboard & Mouse Microsoft MM Keyboard & Optical ouse 840
UPS Microtek 600 VA 2200
Chasis Fan Cool Master 150
HDDFan Generic 150
Microphone Generic 90
Printer & Scanner Canon MP160 with 1 GB Pendrive 4300
Total 28355

Last edited:

darklord

Cyborg Agent

Purchased some stuff recently,

1] ATI Radeon HD 2900XT 1GB GDDR4 Version = 880 SG $

2] Sennheiser HD555 Headphones = 240 SG$

3] Pioneer DVR 212BK SATA DVD-RW = 73 SG$

4] 4GB SD Card = ~ 55 SG $ , dont remember

5] Canon S5iS Digicam = 739 SG$

I guess thats it :D

darklord

Cyborg Agent

Kniwor said:
darky dude, benchies on the 2900, and the pics??

Already posted man,
here you go,:)
ATI Radeon HD 2900XT Benching

3DMark 2006 Post your scores thread in Digit Forums

Darky

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

dont insult me but i bought a candy today does that count dont insult me please

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

why is this forum sticky anyways it needs to have a candy to be sticky right so i bought one weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

entrana said:
why is this forum sticky anyways it needs to have a candy to be sticky right so i bought one weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

May I ask did u read the Rules ???

Posting unwanted and un-related is called Spamming... which any forum will not allow....

please try to stay on topic... :)

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

Well the Enzotech Ultra-X *www.enzotechnology.com/cpu.htm did arrive today and man this is freaking huge compared to the intel stock cooler. Will post the pics later or maybe a review.
Total cost $105.99 (including shipping). Bought the thingy from sidewindercomputers *www.sidewindercomputers.com/enulforamatf.html

Hells_Fury

In the zone

Post a review soon...Just one question...Why did you choose the Enzotech over the TR Ultra-120 and the Tuniq Tower?

Top Bottom