Post your latest Purchase

gannu_rox

In the zone
Re: Post what you purchased.

janitha said:
I am also from Kerala. So I would like to know if it was an online purchase and if so, the link.

PS:I know u're frm kerala n we've PMd before...

It wasn an online order... My friend purchased it...

U can very well ask them to ship it to u but they'll charge u around 800 coz dat box itself weighs around a kg!!!

BULLZI said:
got cheated na:( ,not like this guy.

Hey ferget it dude...

Somethin good mus be on ur way...

We wont leave those bast***s like dat either....

Eh, sorry I shudn've mentioned ur name der, if it'd hurt u... :(

Last edited:

gannu_rox

In the zone

Hells_Fury said:
What fan are you fitting on it? I suggest an LED fan. It looks too cool with an LED fan attached.

Yeah.. But not thot of...

Hav both Antec trilight n a Glacialtech 120...

janitha said:
@gannu_rox
Yes, pl give the link/address

Prime ABGB : 022 - 23855500

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

lambo said:
I know about the price difference but then no US website delivers the goods to India :(. Also I would have ended up paying close to $570 (considering Newegg prices) through my credit card :( - and that too for GFX card and Memory only as Corsair PSU is readily available in India. Then if I needed warranty I also couldn't have known to whom to send back the product too (even if they carry international warranty).
Waiting for any relative/friend to bring the goods takes time and then again warranty issue is there.
Atleast all these worries can be handled by yantraonline guys now. This I decided after long discussions with my pals.

(Also note I have mistakenly mentioned the price of OCZ RAM as Rs. 17,296/-. Its actually Rs. 14,296/-) :)

A wise decision as i always says that the after sales services also matters...actually its utmost priority.

lambo

Broken In

gannu_rox said:
Now ppl... Dis is wat I call wastin poor dad's hard-earned money...

XFX( Dun worry... XFX stands upto the mark of eVGA..) 8800GTS 640 fetches jus 21k + taxes... 31k fer the 8800GTX...

OCZ Sli-ready memory 2x1GB 1066Mhz is jus less than 10k if u're shippin from www.memory-configurator.com inc of taxes, shippin n customs...

Here's nother Bullzi.... Dude, shudn've wasted so much of cash...

Anyways congrats on ur purchase...

Hey guys, from where are you getting these prices from? 8800GTS 640 for Rs. 21k + ??!! Must be 8800GTS 320 MB.
Before placing my order I got the quote from nearly every major retailer/distributor at Nehru Place and the lowest I got was for MSI 8800GTS 640 at nearly Rs. 24k. Other brands (including XFX) were quoting much more than that. Also the card I ordered is SUPERCLOCKED unlike what you are quoting for. Regular EVGA 8800GTS 640 was being quoted for Rs. 27k which, I think, is better than prices qouted by other online shops (www.theitwares.com, www.computerwarehousepricelist.com).
Also I have already expressed my reservation regarding buying from sites like www.memory-configurator.com. I don't want to buy $ items using Credit Cards. If something goes wrong then the trouble starts. You will have to sent it back abroad and get a replacement. You will be paying the postage and handling. Not to mention the risk of getting in the eye of the customs.

gannu_rox

In the zone

lambo said:
Hey guys, from where are you getting these prices from? 8800GTS 640 for Rs. 21k + ??!! Must be 8800GTS 320 MB.
Before placing my order I got the quote from nearly every major retailer/distributor at Nehru Place and the lowest I got was for MSI 8800GTS 640 at nearly Rs. 24k. Other brands (including XFX) were quoting much more than that. Also the card I ordered is SUPERCLOCKED unlike what you are quoting for. Regular EVGA 8800GTS 640 was being quoted for Rs. 27k which, I think, is better than prices qouted by other online shops (www.theitwares.com, www.computerwarehousepricelist.com).
Also I have already expressed my reservation regarding buying from sites like www.memory-configurator.com. I don't want to buy $ items using Credit Cards. If something goes wrong then the trouble starts. You will have to sent it back abroad and get a replacement. You will be paying the postage and handling. Not to mention the risk of getting in the eye of the customs.

well its Rashi Peripherals...

Ask them if u dun believe me n superclockin is jus factory o'clockin which means u're left with li'l room fer user o'clockin...

And eVGA dun've a service in India and yantraonline will've to mail the stuff back to the place frm wher they got the deal which means u'll hav no replacement but to wait...

Moreover regarding MC.. Dat is one of the best sites and M orderin the same OCZ RAM as urs n I got a quote of 125Euros + 30Euros fer DHL express shippin(The thing reaches here on the 3rd or l8ly on the 4th day)... Max cuxtoms is anyways less than 1000 INR....

I'll buy dat RAM n let u guys know and nother thing is dat RAM's prices are falling like anythin.. I'd got a prev quote of 138Euros a fortnight bak... :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

what's the price of molex 2 pci-express power connector?
from where to buy it @ kolkata

gannu_rox

In the zone

^^^I doubt its availability....

Mus be 30 bux max fer 1 6 pin PCI-e to 2 4-pin molex...

Check out...

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

^^^ well its generally comes with the graphics card but i guess thay might be keeping them as a separate ones also!

manoj_299

Out of Stock

I have purchased on 14/03/2007

Product: Western Digital 80 GB IDE (7200 Rpm)
Price: Rs. 1924/- (Inclusive VAT)
Dealer: Eastern Logica, Ganesh Ch. Avenue, Calcutta

On 22nd June 2007
Product: Corsair Flash Voyager 2 GB Flash Drive
Price: Rs. 1450/- (Inclusive VAT)
Dealer: Tirupati Enterprises, Calcutta

Product Considered: Transcend V30 2 GB, Havent buy because of extremely slow performance. I personally take trial of it by taking from friend 1 GB, 2 GB & 4 GB from my college faculty.

Problems/Suggestion: No problems at all. Very good ruberised finishing comes with 10 yrs replacement warranty and performance is very faster than transcend V 30.

Taken latest price quote of ASUS P5B Delux (without Wi-Fi) : Rs. 7300/-+ VAT
Dealer Name: Eastern Logica.

Last edited:

manoj_299

Out of Stock

Can Anyone tell me where can I find Dell Monitor in Calcutta? I am planning to buy this model Dell SE198WFP.....any price idea?

gannu_rox

In the zone

D Dell site quotes it @ 14500 inc of taxes n shippin but dis guy got me one fer 12500 inc of everythin and a DELL xclusive 5 yr warranty...

M gettin my 198WFP dis weekend probably... :D

Chek him out..

Last edited:

manoj_299

Out of Stock

gannu_rox said:
^^^ Heh he... may I suggets u to contact Mr. Raghu @ 09844453027???

D Dell site quotes it @ 14500 inc of taxes n shippin but dis guy got me one fer 12500 inc of everythin and a DELL xclusive 5 yr warranty...

M gettin my 198WFP dis weekend probably... :D

Chek him out..

@ Gunnu
I saw Dell website *www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/compare.aspx/19lcd?c=in&cs=inbsd1&l=en&s=bsd

Rs. 14000+ Tax = RS. 14560 (Manually Calculated 4%). + Rs. 1525 (if you want warranty for 5 yrs.)

Whatever the Dell site said about its features if that is correct then this is now best monitor available in the market. Contrast 1000:1, Response time: 5ms. , Interface : Analog, DVI-D (digital) with HDCP....even Digit May 2007 monitor benchmarking there is none available with HDCP ready. I think Excellent. Post some pictures when your Monitor Arrives. I am excited to see. I am thinking to have one too. Will this person Mr. Raghu deliver it in Calcutta....? Lets see....

sabret00the

Youngling

^^^
1stly to correct u...I have been using the Samsung Syncmaster 940BW for about an year now and it is HDCP ready..

2ndly Dell sells computers and parts over the phone hence if u give them a call ur call will land up at Dell Bangalore...and anyone who picks up the call will give u offers better than what u see on the website....

3rdly u still gotta bargain...ya u heard it right bargain...they work that way at Dell at any facility all over the world

4thly Dell certainly makes very good monitors no doubts about that...

5thly U may Call 1800- 425- 4026 for Dell India

6thly if u wanna spend about Rs.15000 on a 19" monitor I'd suggest u to spend about Rs.19500 and get a DellTM E228WFP 22" Entry Wide Screen Flat Panel LCD Monitor Entry 22" Wide Screen with Analog / Digital DVI-D (HDCP) which has a heft Rs.10000 discount right now making it dirt cheap...again the word is "Bargain"....if the person u called doesnt give u a good deal..disconnect the call and call again till u get a good discount of about Rs.400-500 or get some freebies like mouse,etc

Lastly,trust me I know,why or how I knw dont ask me coz I wont tell u...

Last edited:

kooabs03

Banned

E228WFP 22" for 19500/- whoa...its really dirt cheap. i wish i had that much cash to buy it.:mad:

gannu_rox

In the zone

^^^

@sabretoothe... heh he u dare compare a Dell with a samsung...

And moreover the guy I'd asked him to contact..

He's d god fer dell monitors...

U wont get any cheaper else wher coz M gettin d same 19" shipped fer 12500 flat....

Top Bottom