Post your latest Purchase

sabret00the

Youngling
Re: Post what you purchased.

royal said:
Today i visited the "Apple Shop" in City Centre. When I asked whether they had blank DVDs, to my surprise, I found out that they stocked "Verbatim". When I asked to see one , I was handed a "2x" DVD-R.Can you imagine?:mad: I thought things like these had ceased to exist.

I had a strong urge to buy one @Rs. 30 and sell it in eBay as a relic.It is sure to bring a hefty price as an ancient artifact.:D

When did u go there...I was at "Imagine" the Apple store at around 8pm today....
Observations:-
1)Neat shop - typical Mac shop
2)Very Neat looking (read seeexy computers)...they looked like work of art more than PCs err error Comps..
3)Even better looking sales girls...where do they get those damselsfrom?
4)Very expensive though...Comparing the amount of gizmo I have in my system it cost me at the lesser side of 70K while an equivalent Mac wud cost around 106K.....which I found weird though....(Well they must be charging because of the looks....indeed the systems look too good)
5)this one is off topic though....the shop on the opposite side is "Sleepins" excuse plz...ha ha

I have a lot of my giga gyan to the owner and chatted for around 15-20mins regarding home network setup and file sharing with PCs and pairing with 802.11 b+g PC based routers(non-airports),etc.....the girls in the shop were thinking who's this lunatic and wats he talking about?:twisted:

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

@kooabs03
on the page no:22

^^^ its sad to hear ur story too, but if ur mobo didn't work on day one u should have asked for a replacement from supreme(super sh!t) the very next day,

I told them to replace that mobo as the mobo was not working. They send the mobo into their service center to check
whether I was telling the truth as they (supreme ie super ****) don't beleive their customers.

u didn't need to go to the service centre. servicing is done only after one month of purchase( before that replacement by the dealer)

Also thanks for your information coz before as far as I know it was for 1 week.

royal

Padawan

sabret00the said:
When did u go there...I was at "Imagine" the Apple store at around 8pm today....

So was I...:confused: Apart from me and my bro, there was only one customer who was oogling at the gals...that must have been you.:D

sabret00the

Youngling

royal said:
So was I...:confused: Apart from me and my bro, there was only one customer who was oogling at the gals...that must have been you.:D

ok so u were the one who was saying "ki ache ei computer e je ek lakh choi hazaar daam..."

I was the one in green shirt and blue jeans..and FOI I was too much busy with drooling over the LCDs instead of the gals...nevertheless the gals are pretty indeed;)

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

SUPREME is going to do nothin.
I think its time to take SABRETOOTH'S opinion.

gannu_rox

In the zone

^^^ K then... Dats d hard way to teach 'em a lesson n MR. Bullzi make it hard core!!!

CHeers... :D

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

royal said:
What did they say? Did they misbehave?:evil:

they wanted 3 days time.the owner told he ll not be able to meet me so he ll say everythin to that CHAUDHARY.
bt when,after 3 days,i went there,CHAUDHARY told tht they can do nothing.the price was as per as market price n the most surprising part
"The owner had no talk with me regarding this matter".:confused: :mad:

sabret00the

Youngling

^^^ wat I say is that go to the site and file a complaint...plainly saying that u suspect that u were cheated and the trader is idulging in malpractice and enjoying complete monopoly situation.Do not bring references of online forums or so..that will lighten the matter and make the case speculative in nature.All u may do is that in ur complaint u can site that u have been monitoring prices at other stores locally as well as online stores immediately since purchasing the product and this led u to believe that u were charged an absolute exhorbitant price..the trader is exercising non transparency policy with u and at has shut all doors of verbal communication with you.Hence u are seeking help this Government website.Request them to undertake legal scanning of the books of records of the trader and seek damages for harassment.

gannu_rox

In the zone

Bot a TR ULTRA 120 @ 2756 net...

Frm prime, lammy, mumbai...

Friend jus got it... M @ kerala btw...

Will get it only on July 11th... :(

Hells_Fury

In the zone

gannu_rox said:

What fan are you fitting on it? I suggest an LED fan. It looks too cool with an LED fan attached.

lambo

Broken In

Bought from yantraonline.in :
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB Superclocked : Rs. 28,380/- +
Corsair 620 Watt PSU : Rs. 7,483/- +
OCZ 2 x 1GB PC-8500 NVIDIA SLI-Ready EPP Memory : 17,296/- +

janitha

Wise Old Owl

gannu_rox said:

I am also from Kerala. So I would like to know if it was an online purchase and if so, the link.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

lambo said:

Congrats, but had i been in your place, i would have ordered that from US and got at half the price :)

lambo

Broken In

sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Congrats, but had i been in your place, i would have ordered that from US and got at half the price :)

I know about the price difference but then no US website delivers the goods to India :(. Also I would have ended up paying close to $570 (considering Newegg prices) through my credit card :( - and that too for GFX card and Memory only as Corsair PSU is readily available in India. Then if I needed warranty I also couldn't have known to whom to send back the product too (even if they carry international warranty).
Waiting for any relative/friend to bring the goods takes time and then again warranty issue is there.
Atleast all these worries can be handled by yantraonline guys now. This I decided after long discussions with my pals.

(Also note I have mistakenly mentioned the price of OCZ RAM as Rs. 17,296/-. Its actually Rs. 14,296/-) :)

gannu_rox

In the zone

lambo said:

Now ppl... Dis is wat I call wastin poor dad's hard-earned money...

XFX( Dun worry... XFX stands upto the mark of eVGA..) 8800GTS 640 fetches jus 21k + taxes... 31k fer the 8800GTX...

OCZ Sli-ready memory 2x1GB 1066Mhz is jus less than 10k if u're shippin from www.memory-configurator.com inc of taxes, shippin n customs...

Here's nother Bullzi.... Dude, shudn've wasted so much of cash...

Anyways congrats on ur purchase...

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

gannu_rox said:
Now ppl... Dis is wat I call wastin poor dad's hard-earned money...

XFX( Dun worry... XFX stands upto the mark of eVGA..) 8800GTS 640 fetches jus 21k + taxes... 31k fer the 8800GTX...

OCZ Sli-ready memory 2x1GB 1066Mhz is jus less than 10k if u're shippin from www.memory-configurator.com inc of taxes, shippin n customs...

Here's nother Bullzi.... Dude, shudn've wasted so much of cash...

Anyways congrats on ur purchase...

got cheated na:( ,not like this guy.

Top Bottom