Post your latest Purchase

gannu_rox

In the zone
Re: Post what you purchased.

Hmmm.. It mus be about 14k maxx...

Dude why the prices on May???

Common sense wud tell us its priced around dat at tat point of time na??

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

gannu_rox said:
Hmmm.. It mus be about 14k maxx...

Dude why the prices on May???

Common sense wud tell us its priced around dat at tat point of time na??
yup,i bot the goods on 12th of may.
around april-may it shud do.

Hells_Fury

In the zone

Got myself a ThermalRight Ultra-120 CPU Cooler along with a ThermalTake 120mm LED fan.

gannu_rox

In the zone

We very well know sidewintercomputers...

Wat was the nett price inc of shippin n customs???

sabret00the

Youngling

BULLZI said:
@john

vikash quoted me 12K + vat.
SUPREME told me they bot the card in 18.8K n sold it to me in 19.5K.
they hv told me to come there on Wednesday.They took 3 days time.
u were tellin abt MRP.the card box had no MRP tag.

@sabre

friend,at 1st i wanted to go to the shop n ask them if somethin went wrong.
if they hv unintentionally done a mistake.
if they r not willin to do nything,then i ll surely hv a go at core central
ur help is really appreciating.thnks buddy.keep it up.

I dunno hw long u r in the PC business but 1 thing I can tell u from my assembling days bout 2-3 years back...it's much deeper than "innocent" mistake...its a lot deeper than that and a lot wider nexus...everyone knws the other there and they do business on active price competiton but maintain a base price which the market ruling forces decide....and if ur buying wat the rest of the market is buying then its ok...they will charge u almost the same as market prices...however if ur buying high end products (as there are very few buyers) the sellers will try to take u for a ride if they figure it out that ur a novice(no offence to anyone in particular)...most of the dealers,salesmen,owners and wholesalers knw me in that market and I knw them very well...hence even if I went to buy a highend product they'll think twice before trying to cheat me...1stly due to the fear of loosing an old customer...and 2ndly they knw I'm well informed than them..will just pay the price and pick up the product...dats it....and as far as Supreme is concerned even I've forgotten how many parts,computers,etc I have bought from them....I knw the whole shop like the back of my hand....

Hells_Fury

In the zone

gannu_rox said:
We very well know sidewintercomputers...

Wat was the nett price inc of shippin n customs???
It was a big bulk order. 3-4 of us pooled in and made one big order so the shipping amount was less. I dont know the exact price including shipping.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

sabret00the said:
I dunno hw long u r in the PC business but 1 thing I can tell u from my assembling days bout 2-3 years back...it's much deeper than "innocent" mistake...its a lot deeper than that and a lot wider nexus...everyone knws the other there and they do business on active price competiton but maintain a base price which the market ruling forces decide....and if ur buying wat the rest of the market is buying then its ok...they will charge u almost the same as market prices...however if ur buying high end products (as there are very few buyers) the sellers will try to take u for a ride if they figure it out that ur a novice(no offence to anyone in particular)...most of the dealers,salesmen,owners and wholesalers knw me in that market and I knw them very well...hence even if I went to buy a highend product they'll think twice before trying to cheat me...1stly due to the fear of loosing an old customer...and 2ndly they knw I'm well informed than them..will just pay the price and pick up the product...dats it....and as far as Supreme is concerned even I've forgotten how many parts,computers,etc I have bought from them....I knw the whole shop like the back of my hand....

yea,actually i was planning to buy 8600gt one.
got market price of tht prod.was around 12k.
bt it was not available so went for 7900gt one.it was really foolish off me to buy a card with such crazy amt without knowin market price.
as all of my friends bot machines from them in good price,i thought they are reliable.

royal

Padawan

Guys, Creative EP 630 is now officially available here...

here's the source

Do you think buying online is ok? I have seen in forums that many people have been duped by fake EP 630...:(

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

EP 630 is available for much less around, pls search and buy from a retailer.

royal

Padawan

Kniwor said:
EP 630 is available for much less around, pls search and buy from a retailer.

Can you provide address of any shop in Kolkata where I can get it ? I searched several shops in chandni but no one had it. :( Even the distributor of Creative in Kolkata do not stock these.:cry:

chintan786

In the zone

Hi Friends, I have one desktop and want to join one more monitor to my desktop system.

My configuration is

Processor-- 2.67 Ghz

RAM - 256MB.

So can u ppl plz suggest Wht things I need If I want to join One more monitor.

After including monitor and how to join to monitor in a singal system.

I want to simutaneously work on both of them .

I deal in share markets and need one more for Technical Analysis.

Which card i need ? etc.

Budget -- anything to full -fill minimum requirement.

thanks in advance

royal

Padawan

Today i visited the "Apple Shop" in City Centre. When I asked whether they had blank DVDs, to my surprise, I found out that they stocked "Verbatim". When I asked to see one , I was handed a "2x" DVD-R.Can you imagine?:mad: I thought things like these had ceased to exist.

I had a strong urge to buy one @Rs. 30 and sell it in eBay as a relic.It is sure to bring a hefty price as an ancient artifact.:D

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Lol.....man...some people love to keep ancient crap,,,well for the people who are don't know nothing about the DVDs.
Few days back i was also at a shop in my locality & there was the owner an old guy & when i asked for blank DVDs he showed me few 8x...some really cheap brand,and wonder what he said about the price?
80/- for 1 blank DVD...not even i jewel case with it!!!
I believe those were DVDs which costs around 8-9/- per disc. & the poor guy wasn't aware of it!

janitha

Wise Old Owl

royal said:
Today i visited the "Apple Shop" in City Centre. When I asked whether they had blank DVDs, to my surprise, I found out that they stocked "Verbatim". When I asked to see one , I was handed a "2x" DVD-R.Can you imagine?:mad: I thought things like these had ceased to exist.

I had a strong urge to buy one @Rs. 30 and sell it in eBay as a relic.It is sure to bring a hefty price as an ancient artifact.:D

Very interesting. Antique DVDs.

Pl tell me were I will get antique Blue Ray Discs!

royal

Padawan

janitha said:
Pl tell me were I will get antique Blue Ray Discs!

I will ask the apple shopkeeper.:D

Anyway they seemed very proud that they are having a reputed brand like Verbatim.;-)

Top Bottom