Post your latest Purchase

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Post what you purchased.

praka123 said:
Not a mail:rolleyes: atleast ur in Kolkata.just reach by person and explain them the problem.this type of looting needs to be stopped.atleast we r paying their(sellers) gain +VAT,not on a grey market or duty paid shops.cant u get someone knowledgeable in H/W with u to go there and explain:confused:
make this as a point soon as the time is going on and ur point will become weaker hour after hour.do make it fast.
but it shud be nice first to go in person to supreme and make ur points.ask them gimme the 8800 one instead of a refund.if that fails,u can try direct visit to their association.make it fast yaar.it shudnt happen any more to innocents and unsuspecting customers.ur not ,but they are the looters.

i m going there tomorrow.
actually,i work in sector V.
dont hv time except the weekend:(
nyway,i will definitely make them hv hard time.
as i hv told earlier,if they dont wanna refund my money,they must provide me with the 8800 one as a replacement.

topgear said:
@BULLZI
Sorry to read about your were cheated.

I had also very vad experience with that SUPREME (READ SUPER SH|T) , I bought a mora mobo
based on ATI chipset (478 pin based p4) for Rs2850.on jan26th,2006. Took it home, installed it but that mobo
was not booted up. (but my 2.4ghz proc with 266mhz 256 ram was working fine on 845 mobo)
. took it back to those sh|ts on 27th jan 2006 @5.15p.m.. They told me to take the mobo to their service center
(on the next building 1st floor). I take the mobo there. Their mechanic stared to test the mobo on 6.30p.m
(after a little quarell with me, Yes I quarelled with him as he was not checking my mobo, ignoring me & doing other
peoples work who had came after. After checking he written in a short piece of paper "No Display" and told
me to take the mobo to their shop along with the paper. I took the mobo back into the the shop and got a another mobo.

Now the interesting part is begining:
As I don't beleive them I brought the mobo again for testing into their service center
, to my suprise the replaced mobo also failed to boot. I immedietly took back the mobo
to their shop & told them refused to take taht mobo and told them to refund my money back. But they
were not willing to do so and said that I have to bought another goods. Its just humilation. Anyway
I told them to give me a 400mhz 512 DDR ram but their sales man CHOWDHURY one fat tall guy from
whom I bought the mobo told me" pare tumi abar balbe je ram kaj karene" ie "I will say later
that the ram is not also working". So he forced me to take 33mhz 512 ddr ram & 1 keyboard
& 1 mouse to sum it up

Also i had bought my FX5200 gfx card from supreme on 1dec,2005 for rs.1975. After some mnths of
use when I unplug my monitor from that card the card's one of the screw came out with the monitor's
signal cord.:(.
I have fixed that later by myself. Now imagine for yourself what kinds of products they are selling.:(

Now just think are they businessman, sales man or raving psychotics assh00les and they think they can elude us for ever.
Obiously they are mistaking.

i also bought from tht guy CHAUDHARY.
he is a big ****:mad:

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

^^^ Hey listen dude...There's ain't time to yell.Let's try to sort out this problem..ok!
First of all tell me do u have the Bill for the hardware u have purchased?If yes then ur half of the problem is solved.

Tell me nice & peacefully that he might have done a mistake & he gave u a different card with a price of higher version so it will nice if he can change it or return ur extra money.
Try this way otherwise try him the harder way that if he do not change or return the product then u will go to consumer court or call cops on him...i mean stuff like that,which forces him to change the card.
I hope he will change the card in first one!
Good Luck Dude!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

on 14th june 2007 a colors-it PSU for Rs.830 (Inclusive Vat)-- haven't tested it yet-- From Fashion computer, 1 Chadni Chowk Street

Also 9 meter CAT5 cable with two jacks and fitting charge Rs. 120 (Is the price OK?) From the same shop.

One gigital spike protector for Rs.80 from arihant.

kooabs03

Banned

topgear said:
on 14th june 2007 a colors-it PSU for Rs.830 (Inclusive Vat)-- haven't tested it yet-- From Fashion computer, 1 Chadni Chowk Street

Also 9 meter CAT5 cable with two jacks and fitting charge Rs. 120 (Is the price OK?) From the same shop.

One gigital spike protector for Rs.80 from arihant.
is it 9m cable + two plugs fitted = 120/- ??

Sourabh

Laptoping

Well, the CAT5 cable costs about Rs. 10 (or so) per meter, the RJ45 connector Rs. 2 per piece. Rest would be crimping charges. Rs. 120 for the whole deal, seems fair enough.

gannu_rox

In the zone

Bot a GlacialTech 120mm 4-LED fan fer 648 inc of shippin frm Apex, mumbai...

Grt fan... 85 CFM.... Not too high a noise...
Well; Higher the Speed----> Higher the CFM----> Higher the noise.... :D

I pity havin bot the Antec 1220mm Trilight fer 1500 Last yr...

Grt ppl to deal with... Shipped it soon enuf....

vivek404

Broken In

gannu_rox said:
Bot a GlacialTech 120mm 4-LED fan fer 648 inc of shippin frm Apex, mumbai...

Grt fan... 85 CFM.... Not too high a noise...

hey gannu_rox, can u please post the model no of this fan? am interested in buying one frm Apex.

gannu_rox

In the zone

vivek404 said:
hey gannu_rox, can u please post the model no of this fan? am interested in buying one frm Apex.

Hmmm... No model no specified in the casin.... its jus Glacialtech 4-LED fan 120mm...

Check'em out...

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

hey guyz,

i went to SUPREME today.
the owner 1st told me tht the prices hv fallen down.
bt when i explained to him tht prices cant fall at a range 7000-8000k in a month,
he got a bit confused.
he has taken 3 days time.
lets see wht happens.

nyway,can nyone of u provide me with some docs of purchasing the same graphics card with the price given in it.the date of purchase should be round abt 12th of may.
if i can hv a document,then they really will be bound to compensate me.
plz help me,if nyone of u can.

@keith
i showed them the bill today.
they said they bot the card in 18.8k n sold me in 19.5k.
bt they r not ready to show the purchase bill

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

@BULLZI

I had bought Leadtek 7950GT 256MB around January 2007 for 16k including VAT. At that time XFX 7900GT 256MB was around 15.5k.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

john_the_ultimate said:
@BULLZI

I had bought Leadtek 7950GT 256MB around January 2007 for 16k including VAT. At that time XFX 7900GT 256MB was around 15.5k.

so john,it will be really nice of u if u can provide me with the docs.
i know its a weired request,bt it ll be really helpful 4 me.
can u give me ny contact details of urs??
plz.

kooldude

Broken In

Somethings that you CAN do

Go with your dad or someone whoz elder

Ask them to show their purchase bill if they say that was the correct price.

They might say no as they dnt want you to know the distri thy buy it frm.

In that case tell them to cover that part of the bill and tell them you dnt wanna see that and you just wanna get correct parts at correct prices thats it.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

kooldude said:
Somethings that you CAN do

Go with your dad or someone whoz elder

Ask them to show their purchase bill if they say that was the correct price.

They might say no as they dnt want you to know the distri thy buy it frm.

In that case tell them to cover that part of the bill and tell them you dnt wanna see that and you just wanna get correct parts at correct prices thats it.

well i ll try tht out.
bt within 3 days ,i hv to get some legal docs abt the price of tht card.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

BULLZI said:
so john,it will be really nice of u if u can provide me with the docs.
i know its a weired request,bt it ll be really helpful 4 me.
can u give me ny contact details of urs??
plz.

Well, at this moment me out of city. But since you bought XFX gfx card, you can call RASHI PERIPHERALS, as they the distributors of XFX and ask for the current price of the gfx card u bought. Their number is 22153364/5/6 or call Vikas Agarwal @ 9830081700. See if this helps.
After getting the price go talk with supreme.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

john_the_ultimate said:
Well, at this moment me out of city. But since you bought XFX gfx card, you can call RASHI PERIPHERALS, as they the distributors of XFX and ask for the current price of the gfx card u bought. Their number is 22153364/5/6 or call Vikas Agarwal @ 9830081700. See if this helps.
After getting the price go talk with supreme.
actually i hv got the current price from vikash.
bt they r not willing to give price of may.
actually ny type of legal docs would hv helped me to do somethin legally.
nyway thnx.its really nice of u.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

BULLZI said:
actually i hv got the current price from vikash.
bt they r not willing to give price of may.
actually ny type of legal docs would hv helped me to do somethin legally.
nyway thnx.its really nice of u.

What price did vikas qoute you? If its around 10k then just go and talk with supreme. Hardware prices don't fluctuate by 7-8k in a month. Even they know that.
When I bought the 7950gt the MRP printed on the box was around 29k and I got it for 16k.
Even recently I bought C2D E4300 for 5k but the MRP printed was 15k. That's the fact and you also know it very well. So better try to do something, just don't let those crooks get away.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

@john

vikash quoted me 12K + vat.
SUPREME told me they bot the card in 18.8K n sold it to me in 19.5K.
they hv told me to come there on Wednesday.They took 3 days time.
u were tellin abt MRP.the card box had no MRP tag.

@sabre

friend,at 1st i wanted to go to the shop n ask them if somethin went wrong.
if they hv unintentionally done a mistake.
if they r not willin to do nything,then i ll surely hv a go at core central
ur help is really appreciating.thnks buddy.keep it up.

Top Bottom