Post your latest Purchase

royal

Padawan
Re: Post what you purchased.

rahul30 said:
supreme is one of da most pathetic shops i have ever come across...they sell their products as if they are obliging us for free...

Very true...atleast there's Technokrat nearby which is better.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

john_the_ultimate said:
Bhai, I had already given full address details of the vendor from whom I usually buy but still.............. bought the stuff from M.D. Computers (G.C. Avenue, near exide showroom) only the motherboard was bought directly from Rashi.
oooooppppppssssss!.............
anyway thanks john

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

BULLZI said:
hi all.

i bought the following hardware on 12th of May.

C2D E6400 - 9.5K
ASUS P5B DELUXE - 14.5K
XFX 7900 GT 256 MB - 19K
160 GB WESTERN DEGITAL SATA - 2.5K
2*1 GB KINGSTON DDR2 RAM - 2.5K
COLORSIT CABINET + 450WATT PSU - 1.6K

DEALER - SUPREME , KOLKATA

Whatttttttttttt......Are u kidding me????
Thats a robbery!!
The 7900GT for 19K? & P5B Deluxe for 14.5K?
Dude...don't tell me that u have'nt surveyed the web & local dealers of ur city?
I mean i never suggest someone this but u could have get the 2 7900GT from abroad with all duties included & didn't someone informed u about the "DX10 series"...."8800 GTS".....Dude how could u do this to yourself!!!

Anyways tell that S.O.B(the dealer) that shut his shop & start selling 'FALUDA KULFI' because he doesn't deserve to do this business!!!!!

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

keith_j_snyder2 said:
Whatttttttttttt......Are u kidding me????
Thats a robbery!!
The 7900GT for 19K? & P5B Deluxe for 14.5K?
Dude...don't tell me that u have'nt surveyed the web & local dealers of ur city?
I mean i never suggest someone this but u could have get the 2 7900GT from abroad with all duties included & didn't someone informed u about the "DX10 series"...."8800 GTS".....Dude how could u do this to yourself!!!

Anyways tell that S.O.B(the dealer) that shut his shop & start selling 'FALUDA KULFI' because he doesn't deserve to do this business!!!!!

I also had a bad experience with supreme......but that was a long time back(4-5 years ago). Since then, always stayed clear from those people.

praka123

left this forum longback

cheating-cant he return all what he brought along with someone who knows the way to talk to this looters.why do he suffer this much loss!!cant believe :(

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

i must do something.

one of u asked me to get the help of consumer court.

bt i m not familiar to tht.ny suggestions wht to do now??

or ny help abt consumer court?
plz help me out guyz.
i really need it.

darklord

Cyborg Agent

BULLZI said:
i must do something.

plz help me out guyz.
i really need it.

Sorry about your loss.Some things to think about though,

1] The dealer didnt FORCE you to buy.
2] He sold it to you once YOU accepted the price and paid.

You can go back to him and say that this is not the prevailing market rate,maybe your supplier has fleeced you and try to get 8800 instead of that or get a refund for the extra amount charged.

Common sense tells me that though you have a point, you do not have a strong enough case to nail him.BTW whats the printed price on the box ?

gannu_rox

In the zone

BULLZI said:
i must do something.

plz help me out guyz.
i really need it.

Yeah dat was me...

But someone els 'janitha' a guy who's freq on dis forum knows better...

In d meantime u go to their shop and request them to change the stuff n tell them twas overpriced wen rest of the ppl sell it fer cheaper... Talk all truth..

Rest u tc of...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

On June 13th, 2007
Bought Navtech Apple Cabinet without PSU for Rs.780(inclusive Vat)
One 15inch frontec anti glare screen for Rs. 75
From Arihant Infotech, Beside Sabir

one monitor power power cord for Rs.20

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

gannu_rox said:
Yeah dat was me...

But someone els 'janitha' a guy who's freq on dis forum knows better...

In d meantime u go to their shop and request them to change the stuff n tell them twas overpriced wen rest of the ppl sell it fer cheaper... Talk all truth..

Rest u tc of...

look i dont want my money back.

i just want the thing tht rightly deserves such a high price.

i think i ll go there on saturday and ask them to replace my card with an 8800gts 320 mb one.

bt i know there s least hope.
:(

by the way,i didnt find out ny m.r.p. written in the graphics card box.
asus mobo. m.r.p. 17.5k

praka123

left this forum longback

BULLZI said:
look i dont want my money back.

i just want the thing tht rightly deserves such a high price.

i think i ll go there on saturday and ask them to replace my card with an 8800gts 320 mb one.

bt i know there s least hope.
:(

by the way,i didnt find out ny m.r.p. written in the graphics card box.
asus mobo. m.r.p. 17.5k
There is some organisation for channel distributors etc for ur city.
for once i contacted the computer retailers association of Kochin for such a case pertaining to a dealer who refuses to replace a faulty intel mobo.what they will do is they will warn the dealer that the cancellation from organisation will happen(that means no one will help teh dealer).the dealer immediately replaced the mobo next day.but that is with a small dealer in Thodupuzha,Kerala(datarola).ur dealer seems a big one.do research this thing also.getting to the Organisation of computer dealers of Calcutta.
edit:is this the one?
*compassindia.com/about.php
^if yes,try contacting them with someone who knows to explain things in a better way,how they cheated u with such a gap etc etc

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

well i ll try tht out.

thnx.

well i ll try tht out.

thnx.

the current rate for xfx 7900gt is 12k + vat
they took 19.5k + vat

@praka

i hv sent them a mail.
let me see wht happens next.

Last edited:

Tanmay

Journeyman

Ohh so sad that you got cheated....you weren't just active enough. Any person will ask 4-5 Shops before making such a big purchase. Well you got cheated just cause you weren't smart enough.

Anyways you should go to that Dealer and flame him. Don't make any more delays because afterwards that Dealer will say the prices have dropped and all that BS !

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

Tanmay said:
Ohh so sad that you got cheated....you weren't just active enough. Any person will ask 4-5 Shops before making such a big purchase. Well you got cheated just cause you weren't smart enough.

Anyways you should go to that Dealer and flame him. Don't make any more delays because afterwards that Dealer will say the prices have dropped and all that BS !

yeah thts rite.i m really a fool:(
and moreover,i trust persons a bit more.
i went to 6 other shops n noone was able to provide me with those components.

royal

Padawan

BULLZI said:
yeah thts rite.i m really a fool:(

C'mon ... stop feeling miserable. We all make mistakes.:rolleyes:

You have learnt your lessons in a hard way, that's all. However you should pay a visit to Supreme and try to sort things out. Let's hope their good sense prevails and they give you your money's worth.:eek:

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail

Viewsonic 19 inch Lcd monitor Va1912wb dvi @rs 11700.Guys god monitor but pixelation in videos.I have an option to replace this.Please suggest a better tft.

praka123

left this forum longback

BULLZI said:
@praka

i hv sent them a mail.
let me see wht happens next.
Not a mail:rolleyes: atleast ur in Kolkata.just reach by person and explain them the problem.this type of looting needs to be stopped.atleast we r paying their(sellers) gain +VAT,not on a grey market or duty paid shops.cant u get someone knowledgeable in H/W with u to go there and explain:confused:
make this as a point soon as the time is going on and ur point will become weaker hour after hour.do make it fast.
but it shud be nice first to go in person to supreme and make ur points.ask them gimme the 8800 one instead of a refund.if that fails,u can try direct visit to their association.make it fast yaar.it shudnt happen any more to innocents and unsuspecting customers.ur not ,but they are the looters.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

@BULLZI
Sorry to read about your were cheated.

I had also very vad experience with that SUPREME (READ SUPER SH|T) , I bought a mora mobo
based on ATI chipset (478 pin based p4) for Rs2850.on jan26th,2006. Took it home, installed it but that mobo
was not booted up. (but my 2.4ghz proc with 266mhz 256 ram was working fine on 845 mobo)
. took it back to those sh|ts on 27th jan 2006 @5.15p.m.. They told me to take the mobo to their service center
(on the next building 1st floor). I take the mobo there. Their mechanic stared to test the mobo on 6.30p.m
(after a little quarell with me, Yes I quarelled with him as he was not checking my mobo, ignoring me & doing other
peoples work who had came after. After checking he written in a short piece of paper "No Display" and told
me to take the mobo to their shop along with the paper. I took the mobo back into the the shop and got a another mobo.

Now the interesting part is begining:
As I don't beleive them I brought the mobo again for testing into their service center
, to my suprise the replaced mobo also failed to boot. I immedietly took back the mobo
to their shop & told them refused to take taht mobo and told them to refund my money back. But they
were not willing to do so and said that I have to bought another goods. Its just humilation. Anyway
I told them to give me a 400mhz 512 DDR ram but their sales man CHOWDHURY one fat tall guy from
whom I bought the mobo told me" pare tumi abar balbe je ram kaj karene" ie "I will say later
that the ram is not also working". So he forced me to take 33mhz 512 ddr ram & 1 keyboard
& 1 mouse to sum it up

Also i had bought my FX5200 gfx card from supreme on 1dec,2005 for rs.1975. After some mnths of
use when I unplug my monitor from that card the card's one of the screw came out with the monitor's
signal cord.:(.
I have fixed that later by myself. Now imagine for yourself what kinds of products they are selling.:(

Now just think are they businessman, sales man or raving psychotics assh00les and they think they can elude us for ever.
Obiously they are mistaking.

kooabs03

Banned

^^^ its sad to hear ur story too, but if ur mobo didn't work on day one u should have asked for a replacement from supreme(super sh!t) the very next day, u didn't need to go to the service centre. servicing is done only after one month of purchase( before that replacement by the dealer)

Top Bottom