Post your latest Purchase

Krow

Crowman
Purchased one SUNBEAMTECH Airbox 3.5" eSATA/USB external HDD Enclosure with 80 mm blue LED fan and clamp-on stand

Model No. EN-AIR-ES3-EU-BK

Price: Rs. 2,175/- including all taxes and Shipping (delivered to my home)

Vendor: thunder.02dragon (Who else?)
Pics please. :)) Congrats!

rneogi

Right off the assembly line
Hi, I just bought a GA P55 UD3R motherboard for Rs.8000/- from ebay.com & a i5 750 cpu from New Delhi for rs.10,000/-

___________________________________________________________-
Intel i5 750 cpu @3.8ghz, P55 UD-3R gigabyte mobo, Gskill DDR3-1600 ram 2x2gb , MSI-NX275GTX twin frozer graphic card, thermalright ultima90 cpu cooler with 120mm scythe fan, Glacialtech real power 550w psu, Antec 900 cabinet, sony 24x dvd-r

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
on 4th jan bought

One Enter USB Audio/Sound Adapter @ Rs. 250 ( all inclusive )

From M.D.

> Requires no Driver Installation. Just Plug and Play. Windows XP and above will just load necessary drivers for it and it's compatible with linux also.

> Audio quality is quiet good. It's more louder and charming than my previous sound card and it's also louder than most of the integrated audio solution. In gaming it sometime gives a very little amount of static noise but while listening to audio it really rocks.

> It does not comes with any kind of driver CD or cable. Just the adapter. So it's very hard to recognize the manufacturer but I think it's ( the internal audio chip ) made c-media.

> You might have to restart your computer sometime after installing this device though it's not necessary all times.

> The build quality is not so strong but it's O.K. unless you are going to fight with it :p

> It's has a black colored body with 2 audio ports one for mic in and another for line out

> When connected the device turns on a orange colored led light and when listening to audio the led light blinks.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Was on a shoping spree last weekend and purchased:

1) Liverpool FC jersey: 2,999/-
2) Apple iPod Touch 32Gb: 18.4k
3) Apple iPod Touch slim rear protector: 675/-
4) Seagate 7200.12 sata2 1Tb HDD: 4.5k (already facing partitioning issues with this and may need to do a lowlevel format of entire HDD).

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Wow nice purchase, though I never liked that fruit...APPLE..! :)

Anyways, I also need to get a 1 TB platter. What is good...?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ @asigh, not sure yaar. Yesterday, I created a new partition and was copying data to the same and due to power cut and low UPS charge, the system switched off. After booting, the partition is not accessible and even if I try to remove it and create a new partition, am getting I/O error.

Now, I only have 160Gb in two partitions and am not able to create partition the remaining 800gig space.

Will dig more tonight and will let you know.

Coming to Apple ipod touch. Me too never really liked the audio quality of ipod touch but this one is good. Lately I have been listening to the music with flat equalizer settings and ipod touch does really well this way and I have already filled three home screens with apps. For budget above 10k, it's a good buy.

btw, Samsung T3 (one that comes with bluetooth) is now available for 8.5k for 8Gb. Nice price for this amazing player.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Its a new disk right. Why don't you just reformat the whole thing again, and partition it out.

Which 1 TB HDD should I go for...?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
4.3k-4.5k should be good for a 1tb HDD though Hitachi might cost more due to lesser sales figures (maybe 4.5k-4.8k)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Purchased Nokia 2700 classic @ 4k for my uncle.Exact price was Rs 4050 and i managed to get Rs 50 discount on it.

@ asigh

Buddy you should look for wd green 1tb with 32mb buffer.It cost me around 4.2k 2months back and maybe you can get your hands on it within 4k.

It is great for backup and consumes less power as read in some reviews.

Was on a shoping spree last weekend and purchased:

1) Liverpool FC jersey: 2,999/-
2) Apple iPod Touch 32Gb: 18.4k
3) Apple iPod Touch slim rear protector: 675/-
4) Seagate 7200.12 sata2 1Tb HDD: 4.5k (already facing partitioning issues with this and may need to do a lowlevel format of entire HDD).

cool stuff, congratulations, post the pics.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Bought Cowon D2+8GB model for Rs9500/-
Bought 4GB Sony Memory pro stick duo pro mark 2(for Sony W180) for Rs900/-

purchased from alfa market

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Why ?
Faulty HDD or bad sector or ???

Not sire why. I removed all the partitions and did low level formatting of entire hdd and it works fine now. One thing I can say is that this thing blazing fast. I will try to reproduce the issue today and do stress testing. Have to make sire it won't die after filling it up

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Thanks..yup it sure is..& thanks digit forums for helping me out on this...

You can pm me anytime if you need any help
and do get a decent pair of headphones. You also need to play a lot with bbe settings to gt the right output for your ears.

Krow

Crowman
Not sire why. I removed all the partitions and did low level formatting of entire hdd and it works fine now. One thing I can say is that this thing blazing fast. I will try to reproduce the issue today and do stress testing. Have to make sire it won't die after filling it up

Are you typing from your 5800? :rofl: Try, SeaTools for windows on it. A word of caution: try to avoid Low Level Formatting as far as possible. I've read it is not good for HDD's. :)

You can pm me anytime if you need any help
and do get a decent pair of headphones. You also need to play a lot with bbe settings to gt the right output for your ears.
What say about the Soundmagic PL-11?

Top Bottom