Post your latest Purchase

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
Thanks mate!!
Thats cabinet is not Thermaltake Armour + MX thats lying in my room..its
Lian Li Lancool Dragonlord K62 case
Tt Armour+MX cant give space to HD5870 its mere 10.5" only so had to buy new case too...sadly I had to leave my fav Armour Junior :(
However Benchmark will follow soon..for Now

Check the 3D Mark..
*service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=12858972

Just 66Points ahead of my HD4870 CF

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
@ thunder.02dragon - now that's really tempting only a catch is the pics are a little bit grainy and plz. do post thumbs for images and have mercy on users who tend to use mobile browsers :p

BTW, a big congrats for that cool setup :p

@ damngoodman999 and tkin -0 Congrats buddies.

BTW, tkin where from you got this disc. Shop name ??

To all - Wishing a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year 2010 :p
I got it from MD Computers.

To thunder, please give a fair warning before posting images like those, I went blind for an hour :lol:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Asigh

Wat happened to u ?? U became a performance addict ?? soon better get Corei7 Extreme 975 with HD 5970

I think u ll get soon !!
:)
He..he..ya it is becoming like that. Less gaming, and more benching, its much quicker than gaming for hours..since I do not get that much time.

However Benchmark will follow soon..for Now
Check the 3D Mark..
*service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=12858972
Just 66Points ahead of my HD4870 CF

Just 66 points ahead of 2 x 4870...? I expected higher, being the fastest RED card..?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@damngoodman999:
Also my real dream is to go Quad Fire. 2 x 5970. Just that the drivers are not so mature for Quad set ups as of now. That would be lovely...dandy...just sweet.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@damngoodman999:
Also my real dream is to go Quad Fire. 2 x 5970. Just that the drivers are not so mature for Quad set ups as of now. That would be lovely...dandy...just sweet.

Dont worry ! we all have a good way to get all the dream stuffs - its from our marriage DOWRY !! :lol: [ just kidding]

seriously man HD5970 is the Best one for Benching !

pranavmukne

Right off the assembly line
My newest purchase
Phenom II x3 720BE+Biostar 790gxbe = 10800
XFX HD4670 1Gb DDR3= 4500
Corsair 2X2048-6400c5 = 4992
Samsung2033sw =6990
WD 640 GB= 3200
CM ELITE 330= 1600
CM EXTREME POWER 460W= 1800 ( is this okay or need to be moved to power pro)
KEYBOARD + MOUSE = SUGGEST GOOD WIRELESS MODEL

thx

prvprv

Journeyman
Bought a cheapo detachable computer table for 1k
*i47.tinypic.com/secfp4.jpg

Rating 5/10

Granada PRS1 for 2.7k

*i48.tinypic.com/2ltheah.jpg

Rating 9.99/10 :smile: Good beginners guitar Great VFM

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Purchased one SUNBEAMTECH Airbox 3.5" eSATA/USB external HDD Enclosure with 80 mm blue LED fan and clamp-on stand

Model No. EN-AIR-ES3-EU-BK

Price: Rs. 2,175/- including all taxes and Shipping (delivered to my home)

Vendor: thunder.02dragon (Who else?)

Krow

Crowman
Purchased one SUNBEAMTECH Airbox 3.5" eSATA/USB external HDD Enclosure with 80 mm blue LED fan and clamp-on stand

Model No. EN-AIR-ES3-EU-BK

Price: Rs. 2,175/- including all taxes and Shipping (delivered to my home)

Vendor: thunder.02dragon (Who else?)
Pics please. :)) Congrats!

rneogi

Right off the assembly line
Hi, I just bought a GA P55 UD3R motherboard for Rs.8000/- from ebay.com & a i5 750 cpu from New Delhi for rs.10,000/-

___________________________________________________________-
Intel i5 750 cpu @3.8ghz, P55 UD-3R gigabyte mobo, Gskill DDR3-1600 ram 2x2gb , MSI-NX275GTX twin frozer graphic card, thermalright ultima90 cpu cooler with 120mm scythe fan, Glacialtech real power 550w psu, Antec 900 cabinet, sony 24x dvd-r

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
on 4th jan bought

One Enter USB Audio/Sound Adapter @ Rs. 250 ( all inclusive )

From M.D.

> Requires no Driver Installation. Just Plug and Play. Windows XP and above will just load necessary drivers for it and it's compatible with linux also.

> Audio quality is quiet good. It's more louder and charming than my previous sound card and it's also louder than most of the integrated audio solution. In gaming it sometime gives a very little amount of static noise but while listening to audio it really rocks.

> It does not comes with any kind of driver CD or cable. Just the adapter. So it's very hard to recognize the manufacturer but I think it's ( the internal audio chip ) made c-media.

> You might have to restart your computer sometime after installing this device though it's not necessary all times.

> The build quality is not so strong but it's O.K. unless you are going to fight with it :p

> It's has a black colored body with 2 audio ports one for mic in and another for line out

> When connected the device turns on a orange colored led light and when listening to audio the led light blinks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom