Post your latest Purchase

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Psychosocial: I’ve heard great things about the Yamaha Pacifica 012 and it was the one I would have taken if I hadn’t gone for the Ibanez. Kustom Sound is the local amp make right?

Awesome stuff ionicsachin!

I have an entry-level Ibanez GRG170DX. I’m a hobbyist and I keep fooling around with it as whenever I can. I have a Boss DS1 and it’s so nice! The Roland Cube 15X amp has a decent metal distortion set too.

What I need now (as I've been told) are better set of cables, a good guitar strap, smaller picks :p and a better sense of timing....

Actually that Kustom thingy was not available at the time at the shop so I just got myself Marshall MG10CD. I have got it all from Furtado's. Its currently at my aunt's house in Mumbai. My dad will be going to get it tomorrow :p. Yes, I got Pacifica 012 after reading its great reviews :).

If you want some good quality cables, get Spectra Zero Noise cables. I heard that they are good. Get the Planet Waves Joe Satriani signature guitar strap (there are around 5 designs, pick one of them). I got Up In Flames design (in the original post I have written Souls of Distortion but it wasnt available at Furtado's so I got Up in Flames.) Get Dunlop Jazz III Picks or if you can find, Eddie Van Halen signature picks, I heard that the EVH picks are the best!

Anyways, keep on practicing... thats all I can say!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I am not a big fan of Analog clocks. My wrist watch is a Titan Fasttrack Digital Watch & today I bought an Ajanta Quartz Digital Wall Clock for Rs 400. Not a bad deal. The viewing angle is bad when I hang the clock at a height of 10 feet on the wall so i hanged it at a height of 7 feet & all is well now.

*img3.imageshack.us/img3/8210/image275l.th.jpg
*img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image275l.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very nice.....:razz:
But,where is the Mohit Computers ?

Thanks buddy. It's

Mohit Electronics
1/1A Biplabi Anukul Chandra Street
Kolkata - 700072

@topgear What's up with new purchases every now and then dude? Making a Beowulf cluster? :D

That's for my elder bro :p

Bluff Master ? :confused:

It's not that.

You think I'm bluffing. But I'm not not & IronManForever didn't mean Bluff Master[/B]

It's Beowulf cluster.

Actually it's a computer cluster made of a bunch of low cost Pcs

Read More about Beowulf cluster

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf_(computing)

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Panasonic RP-HT260 Circum aural opencup headphones

Price : 999

Specs: Driver Unit: 40mm
Impedance : 40ohm
Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
Frequency response: 10Hz-27kHz
Cord: 3mtrs

Currently in it's burn-in period

*img150.imageshack.us/img150/4425/ht03.th.jpg

supercow

The New ASSASIN!
Today I got DELL Studio XPS 16 for my friend from DELL with carry case.Carry case is very simple,ordinary and very costly.In their site they have mentioned BELKIN but it is not true. I think they are cheating.

D

Deleted member 26636

Today I got DELL Studio XPS 16 for my friend from DELL with carry case.Carry case is very simple,ordinary and very costly.In their site they have mentioned BELKIN but it is not true. I think they are cheating.

how much did it cost you?

winzip

Broken In
Bought 320GB WD My Passport External HDD at Rs. 3900 from

Arihant Infotech
3, Biplabi Anukur Chandra Street,
Beside Sabir Hotel,
Kolkata - 700072
Phone: 033 30978912

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Bought a Zebronics 100JP Controller with Vibration for 300+VAT(312 Rs)

Also enqired the price of MSI N9500GT 512MB DDR2 - 3050+VAT. Guys the price of MSI one is OK? Will i get it for that price?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ You shouldn't have bought that zeb controller. I bought the same and it died in a month.

MSI is a good manufacturer. I think you can rely on them :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
WTF!!!! Since my old Joystick went kaput, i am in a urge to buy this(Playing BioHazard 4 w/o controller is a lame idea). I was really sad to hear such comment from you desiibond. Cause i always have a respect on ur words.
Anyhow whatever happens can't be changed. Will see how long it exists?:D

BTW That means can i go for MSI N9500GT?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
for nVidia, I think EVGA and XFX are the best. Try to find their cards first. Then look for MSI/Palit/Zotac/POV

Top Bottom