Post your latest Purchase

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^ :D Maybe he already went to his home...
Anyhow bought a new Farassoo FMS4080 2.1 Speaker for 1.3k...
It really beats Creative 2.1 and even Altec Lansing one too... Best VFM and quality too...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^ :D Maybe he already went to his home...

No, man! Just by the looks of it :D. Can I use SetFSB software to OC my proccy with Intel DG31PR

@topgear - How much do you think I can OC my proccy with that cooler?? Which is best OCer: MSI P7N SLi Platinum or MSI P45-Neooo...uhhh...something :D

Which is the best cooler to OC at the cheapest!?

Last edited:

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
I bought Galaxy 9500 GT 512mb DDR2 for 3,5k, 1 GB DDR1 Dynet RAM for 1.8k in Pune. Costly, but Pune sucks in case of PC peripherals. :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, man! Just by the looks of it :D. Can I use SetFSB software to OC my proccy with Intel DG31PR

@topgear - How much do you think I can OC my proccy with that cooler?? Which is best OCer: MSI P7N SLi Platinum or MSI P45-Neooo...uhhh...something :D

Which is the best cooler to OC at the cheapest!?

You can go upto 4Ghz - 4.2 Ghz ( higher than this is not recomended as @ summer time temp will increase ) with Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme.

P45 chipset has better OC potential compared to 750i sli.

If you want something cheap then get CM Hyper TX2. It's Rs. 1700-2000 or
Core-Contact Freezer 92mm Fan CPU Cooler Rs. 1850.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ordered today :-

Yamaha Pacifica 012 Electric Guitar :- 11.2k
Kustom Sound Cube 20 Amp :- 2.7k
Planet Waves Joe Satriani Signature Strap 'Souls of Distortion' - 1.1k
Jim Dunlop Jazz III Pick set x2 - 360bucks
D'Addario EXL115 0.11 - 0.49 Nickel Electric Guitar Strings x2 - 700bucks

Total -- 16k

loktar

Broken In
xbox 360 original controller for windows
@ rs 1900 at
knowhere
rashbehari avenue
kolkata(sorry could'nt recall exact address but just behind deshopriyo park beside priya cinema)

i considered logitech dual shock and chillstream controllers(dual shock being cheaper)
but xbox controller seems to be recognised by default by all recent games and performance is very good.......
works nearly with all games for windows that support a controller and no need to remap the buttons..

minor problems include lack of vibration in nfs carbon ( anyone knows how to fix that?)
and i personally do not like the white colour scheme ; tends to get dirty easily:D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
There is a black wireless controller available too. I got a white one but due to rapidly discharging battery, I m ordering a normal wired controller from Microsoft E-Company store.

Games for Windows is great. Any game which is games for Windows Certified will automatically work with XBOX 360 Controller for Windows. Infact, I play only Certified "Games for Windows" now mostly

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent

Total -- 16k

cool purchase man!!

do u know whether Fender Hot Rod or Gretsch Falcon guitars are available in India??

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Psychosocial said:

Total -- 16k
Wooot!! Great purchase man. I would want you to churn out reviews as soon as possible.

You know how to play guitar, or are you about to? Looking from your purchase, you know alot about guitars anyway. I am a noob when one considers guitar hardware, but I can play pretty well for a guy who has practiced just a few months, by himself..

BTW Ibanez makes some good guitars in that range. I will also be buying one soon, but I am not finding the right stuff at my place. :(

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Wooot!! Great purchase man. I would want you to churn out reviews as soon as possible.

You know how to play guitar, or are you about to? Looking from your purchase, you know alot about guitars anyway. I am a noob when one considers guitar hardware, but I can play pretty well for a guy who has practiced just a few months, by himself..

BTW Ibanez makes some good guitars in that range. I will also be buying one soon, but I am not finding the right stuff at my place. :(

I am learning since 3 months but I still I am very good at lead and playing riffs but I am handicapped when it comes to chords but who cares.... I want to be a lead guitarist!

Ok, I have decent knowledge about guitar hardware coz I am always searching and reading reviews for it and I bought this stuff after some research.

Yes, Ibanez makes some nice guitars but the best <15k guitar is Yamaha Pacifica 112J and the one which I bought (012) is a slightly lower model than it.

If you really wanna buy a guitar, save up and get the ESP LTD-AX50 or BC Rich Warlock Bronze (I was gonna get this but was little out of budget :().

channabasanna

In the zone
Brought the following on Saturday.

Dlink DIR 300 Wireless G Router Rs 1700.00 + VAT
Transcend 4GB MP3 Player : Rs 2300.00 + VAT

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nokia 7210 Supernova @ Rs 5500/- from kolkata in january

Altec Lansing VS 2421 @ Rs 2250/- from patna this month.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
I too brought a nokia 7210 Supernova for one of my family member last week....i must say its a feature rich fone at 5k range, best value for money

Top Bottom