Post your latest Purchase

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
*i.imgur.com/wJXa1q4.jpg
DIY legacy apple ipod case - > GPS tracker:
*i.imgur.com/T1K1o9u.jpg
Using Ionic,Angular,MongoDB to Track...RealTime updates...My DIY project...anyone want this?
Browser, Android, iOS, Ready

*i.imgur.com/1DVS1RH.jpg
Much better than Chineese eBay GPS trackers imo

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/OfVpzoP.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/bGR2GEC.jpg

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Yes it has a 2g SIM slot.
Only GPRS+GSM+GPS
Arduino Uno. Costed me Rs.2700
Can make calls, SMS, receive calls, SMS, but I need to code for that -_-

vito scalleta

In the zone
Got Op3t last week
IMG_20170115_105849.jpg

quagmire

Allllright !
Bought ORICO 2599US3 Sata3.0 to USB 3.0 HDD Case Tool Free 2.5 HDD Enclosure for Notebook Desktop PC hard disk Box (Not including HDD)-in HDD Enclosure from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Grou
Cost me Rs 600 with faster shipping.

Also got Valve Complete Pack on Stea
for Rs 738 in last sale.

Portal is awesome.

How's your experience with ORICO SATA3 USB 3.0 2.5" HDD Enclosure?

I wanted to buy an enclosure for my Asus R558UR and replace HDD with SSD. Wanted to know your experience so far..
I wanted to buy the Transcend one. Any thoughts?

And BTW can we use this to migrate data from HDD to SSD before replacing them?

And BTW your PM quota is up..

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Philips cassette player.
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170115/bd385a8ba3f8de4243cc244efaafca94.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170115/9f2fe0771d9be73ecb1e0188236fee53.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^ why mono ?
besides, where will you get cassettes to play ?:-o
Mono is not problem for me. Actually i just want to feel again of my school/clg days. And yes i am having huge collection of cassettes. Its kind of asset for me. Feeling kinda nostalgic after playing the old cassette for a time span of 15years.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
How's your experience with ORICO SATA3 USB 3.0 2.5" HDD Enclosure? I wanted to buy an enclosure for my Asus R558UR and replace HDD with SSD. Wanted to know your experience so far.. I wanted to buy the Transcend one. Any thoughts? And BTW can we use this to migrate data from HDD to SSD before replacing them? And BTW your PM quota is up..

Orico one has the most postitive reviews on aliexpress and that's why I bought it.

Tool-less installation is what I like about it the most. It is giving me ~50 MBps transfer speed on average. And the provided cable is thicker than some stock cables which come with external USB drives.

For migrating data, just use copy paste unless you want to transfer the OS. In that case, do a fresh installation.

Top Bottom