Post your latest Purchase

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Godrej 6* Split AC @ Rs. 46,000/- including Godrej Voltage Stabilizer [For free]

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/Random/001_zps4jaaupum.jpg

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/Random/002_zpsuzzsqqjf.jpg

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170219/b266c256aabfaa138343d29c6d0aac1d.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170219/027cb6700d5383f7b3f017ef4efe9aaa.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Chetan1991

Youngling
New Oil, Super smooth and silent compared to Mobil
*i.imgur.com/WempVoA.jpg
====
Cabinet arrived! See how compact
*i.imgur.com/jpFSyzy.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DcnIQP7.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rYOChMp.jpg
====
No time to play with these
*i.imgur.com/51uQ9X2.jpg
====
For Gigaset a490 Cordless phone, used sony and eneloops and all gone bad
*i.imgur.com/BdXyu1y.jpg
====
2x of these digital inverters, better than branded ones, 1kva 12v, comes with LCD display and solar
*i.imgur.com/X0LHmdu.jpg
====
I configured the components for my BIL. 1 lakh rig. i7 6700
*i.imgur.com/Tuk8nFH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xwhws67.png
====
got black ink too
*i.imgur.com/yUGKGtg.jpg
===
did a trial and it gave 4 signal strength for a 0.3 km distance LOS...maybe i need to adjust, will post after installing completely
*i.imgur.com/nsSKIed.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vMBKpyJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XntU2u6.jpg
*i.imgur.com/GbHWgnI.jpg
===
16gb ram, 960m, i7 6700hq, 128gb ssd + 1tb hdd, 15" Touch Screen, 60Wh battery..

*i.imgur.com/Vd2MTWs.jpg...
y700 - is it okay to get this at this time, 985$, from US, or should have brought any other laptop?

Where can I get that inverter?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Where can I get that inverter?

U can get it directly from the seller called Nixown, not only they " assemble " that inverter with the board designed by "MEDI", "MEDI" sells them to many other manufacturer the inverter "Deisgn" so contact them and see if you can find them any manufacturer near you.

My experience with Nixown, not so great, their products come broken mostly due to transport, not their fault because the transformer is really heavy. one inverter did'nt accept the input power from mains and stayed on battery mode forever, So I called them and told them, they told to send it back and they will send another one, I said I don't have enough time and that I know Electronics(I'm IT guy actually :p) that very evening they prepared a board which I could fit without soldering the battery wires and using a screw-type connector for them. I did solder the solar +vs and -ve wires though they are not carrying high current like the battery wire. And it is working fine and I sent the faulty board back. Slow transportation speed, even if they ship faster, using India Post, I had to go there and get them and I did see the one of the wood-packaged cartons were broken, accepted it...
all for reliability and long service free life,..though they have slow whatsapp messages, always busy phone line...

for Home PC, Laptop, TV, Few Tubelights, + A Pioneer AV receiver with powered subwoofer, It handled these on a single battery 1kva inverter,

try to find any inverter with the MEDI board + LCD display.
Sinewave Inverte

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Logitech MK260R Keyboard + Mouse Combo @ Rs. 1,644/-

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/My%20Room/5ea2d22e-fffd-44e8-ba70-f29e9dbdc91e_zpshagvwnss.jpg

Killing Machine
Gaming Mouse Pads - Steelseries Qck The Sims 4 Edition for ₹149 + Steelseries Qck Mini for ₹170

*i.imgur.com/0NBnXW2.jpg

Top Bottom