Post your latest Purchase

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Post a review of the MiPad when you receive it!!!

Already got it this morning! First impressions- nice build quality and great screen, certainly better than any cheapo Samsung tab and at par with the 2013 Nexus 7 and iPad mini. Downloaded a large MIUI update as soon as it connected to WiFi, version 6.4.2 right now based on Android 4.4.4. Pretty smooth, but the UI is a total iOS clone :lol:. Got this mainly for my mom for viewing photos and web browsing, so haven't installed any games on it yet, although I'm sure the Tegra K1 will destroy everything.

ashs1

Padawan
Already got it this morning! First impressions- nice build quality and great screen, certainly better than any cheapo Samsung tab and at par with the 2013 Nexus 7 and iPad mini. Downloaded a large MIUI update as soon as it connected to WiFi, version 6.4.2 right now based on Android 4.4.4. Pretty smooth, but the UI is a total iOS clone :lol:. Got this mainly for my mom for viewing photos and web browsing, so haven't installed any games on it yet, although I'm sure the Tegra K1 will destroy everything.

Congrats !! how about the camera ?? is it good in low light conditions ?

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Finally got it yesterday.

*i.imgur.com/L6yBpRT.png

*i.imgur.com/WZbblrr.png

Damages, ~32K. But I'm loving it. :-D

icebags

Technomancer
^there are dating agencies for overseas match making for girls in VN, but the term "selling" is dumb and criminalistic. *s.yimg.com/lq/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif

bikramjitkar

In the zone
god bless you dude :)

---------------------------------------------------------

in other news, bought an Asus Zenfone 5.

lovely!!

Thanks man, and congrats for the new phone. :)

Iam looking for a tablet for my mom too. In that price range ,easy to use and hassle free.
How comfortable is the tablet to use ???

Quite comfortable both physically as well as in the UI. My mom is used to iOS, so MIUI is not a big change. It's easily the best tablet you can get in this price range.

Top Bottom