Wise Old Owl
*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14756&stc=1

Attachments

• FlipkartFirst.jpg
    FlipkartFirst.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 121

kamal_saran

android lover
Got ES18 from Flipkart happy with the quality of sound thanks everyone who suggested me to get these *tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/13/1881e874a424e8b44fb0c11bbd6ba897.jpg

Also TP link wr740n *tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/13/a6480e0bf60b0865234a4d6286666b2b.jpg

Sarath

iDota
Got myself these to fuel my Dota 2 addiction:

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/Snapbucket/56D00211_zps97b2f152.jpg

The Razer Imperator (ofcoz being more expensive) is far better than the G400s but other wise it is a good mouse and a worthy successor to the MX518.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Got myself these to fuel my Dota 2 addiction:

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/Snapbucket/56D00211_zps97b2f152.jpg

The Razer Imperator (ofcoz being more expensive) is far better than the G400s but other wise it is a good mouse and a worthy successor to the MX518.

The same combo I have for Dota 2!
Working out very well

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
To all those guys who have bought XBox Controller (Wired one) .. can you guys tell how long it last? When did you purchase it and when it stopped working, if it did?
Since my controller stopped working and I bought it in April 2013. Windows says "USB Device not recognized". Is this the shelf life of Controller?

FK says it only have warranty of 3 months for new wired controller. So does that mean I have no chance of fixing it? :(

- - - Updated - - -
So I mean these guys:

Wanted to share some new investments...

1. Got an Xbox 360 controller for my bro @1300/-(all) from MD Computers,as congratulations for landing a job...

2. Got an HP 854 cartridge for my C3188 @938?-(all) :shock: :shock: ... Any ideas to cut on cartridge costs?

3. Changed over to TATA Sky HD yesterday...a new digicomp @2590 and HD Packly @75 pm.....Quality is jaw dropping

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/DSC_0500.JPG
Original 360 controller finally from FK for Rs 1718 (10% off)
Yes it does have an inline switch !! F**k u snapdeal

After using both a fake and an original, to know the difference between them make sure you have
1) Inline wire breaker
2) Packaged DVD containing drivers
3) The player indicator glow must be a solid one

Cheers

I bought myself an XBOX controller for PC for 1750. :)
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8152/7609570578_671d57f575_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8153/7609572148_a9b8f8a405_z.jpg

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7276/7609569018_cf66b77295_z.jpg

So I bought these a few days back when I was in Bangalore.

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30319048/IMG_20130630_092500.jpg

Cost: Rs.1530/-

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30319048/IMG_20130630_092413.jpg

Cost: Rs.21990/- (with free insurance)

Went to SMC International today and bought the following-

Microsoft XBOX 360 controller @ Rs 1333
Internal Card reader with bluetooth @ Rs 285
Strontium 4GB Pendrive (extremely small size) @ Rs 285
Razer Goliathus Mouse Pad @ Rs 425

Total Rs 2400 (including +5% VAT on everything)

amjath

Human Spambot
To all those guys who have bought XBox Controller (Wired one) .. can you guys tell how long it last? When did you purchase it and when it stopped working, if it did?
Since my controller stopped working and I bought it in April 2013. Windows says "USB Device not recognized". Is this the shelf life of Controller?

FK says it only have warranty of 3 months for new wired controller. So does that mean I have no chance of fixing it? :(

- - - Updated - - -
So I mean these guys:

Almost 2 years still working for me. You sure it's a driver problem. There are few issue with Xbox controller can be repaired by our self.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
That USB Device not recognized, I got on a fake controller i recieved from ebay.. Continuous BSODs, Controlloer restarts, Frustrating stuff
Bought original from FK like 6 months back, not a single issue (yet)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That USB Device not recognized, I got on a fake controller i recieved from ebay.. Continuous BSODs, Controlloer restarts, Frustrating stuff
Bought original from FK like 6 months back, not a single issue (yet)

But mine was original. I bought it from a renowned offline shop. And it worked strong for 17 months! Whenever I plug the controller in PC, all four lights on the controller glows for a sec, and then all lights turns off. Which is followed by windows prompting, "USB Device is not recognized".

I guess my controller just died. :'(
And I am not buying another controller anytime soon, since its Rs 2500 now! :shock:

I guess this is the perfect time to give my racing a break, and continue towards a gaming free life. :meditate:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
yeah man that sucks :( Here in bhubaneswar, i have seen third party repair shops for Xbox accessories.. perhaps you could try the same ?

I guess I will try to open it and see for any loose contacts. Moisture and loose contact could be one reason. Now that the controller is out of warranty (only 3 months warranty! That is insane), I think I can do some R&D.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
you will...just leave the router ON with no wifi devices connected overnight. You will not be able to get it to connct in the morning.
it will authenticate but not give an IP address.
I think it something to do with the lease time.

Can't find any refund option in Flipkart so sent a mail to them asking about the refund. Let see :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I guess I will try to open it and see for any loose contacts. Moisture and loose contact could be one reason. Now that the controller is out of warranty (only 3 months warranty! That is insane), I think I can do some R&D.

MS gives only 3months warranty on controller??? :evil:

sujoyp

Grand Master
My lenses are getting fungus in mumbai soo got some items

1. Hygrometer ordered from ebay - 300
2. SIlica gel pouch 5gmx10 - 200 from ebay
3. Airtight box from local shop - 200
4. 6pc precision screwdriver set to open my lens - 300

5. Logitech over the ear headphone with mic (noise cancellation) for skype - 410 (this mumbai local train sound is making my skype experience worse)

kaz

right here
My lenses are getting fungus in mumbai soo got some items

1. Hygrometer ordered from ebay - 300
2. SIlica gel pouch 5gmx10 - 200 from ebay
3. Airtight box from local shop - 200
4. 6pc precision screwdriver set to open my lens - 300

5. Logitech over the ear headphone with mic (noise cancellation) for skype - 410 (this mumbai local train sound is making my skype experience worse)
Hope it helps...

Top Bottom