Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
Had contacted ebay and the reseller about the international product not working any more. The owner of the product is willing to get me a new device but these guys are saying warranty is applicable only for 30 days and that they will not ship the product from India to US. How much would shipping cost for me from here to US.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Had contacted ebay and the reseller about the international product not working any more. The owner of the product is willing to get me a new device but these guys are saying warranty is applicable only for 30 days and that they will not ship the product from India to US. How much would shipping cost for me from here to US.
What's the product?

Gollum

Collector
*i.imgur.com/pLFtW0U.jpg

*i.imgur.com/tiSEBWi.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
bad choice bro, bad choice.
this router fukin sucks!!!
it disconnects your wireless devices if they are not being used and then you wont be able to reconnect them without restarting. And this is with the latest firmware version.
also if you connect a new ethernet connection on the router, your wifi devices will loose connectivity.
this is seriously a piece of shott.
i suggest you to return it and get a tp link router, it wayyyy better and also has bandwidth management if you use torrents.

tkin

Back to school!!
bad choice bro, bad choice.
this router fukin sucks!!!
it disconnects your wireless devices if they are not being used and then you wont be able to reconnect them without restarting. And this is with the latest firmware version.
also if you connect a new ethernet connection on the router, your wifi devices will loose connectivity.
this is seriously a piece of shott.
i suggest you to return it and get a tp link router, it wayyyy better and also has bandwidth management if you use torrents.
I advised him to go for Netgear JNR1010. Although I was unaware of such issues with Asus.

Gollum

Collector
Not facing any issue like this. Anyway thanks.

you will...just leave the router ON with no wifi devices connected overnight. You will not be able to get it to connct in the morning.
it will authenticate but not give an IP address.
I think it something to do with the lease time.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Yeah. I tried a lot but couldn't get them out. i also tried removing partially and reapplying, but didn't help much.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenovo z580

should have used a credit card. I had used some shop's voucher card(looks like a credit card).

ajayritik

Technomancer

What's the product?

^biggest question asked. good job ! :D

I bought Jawbone UP 24 from them.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14756&stc=1

Attachments

• FlipkartFirst.jpg
    FlipkartFirst.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 120

kamal_saran

android lover
Got ES18 from Flipkart happy with the quality of sound thanks everyone who suggested me to get these *tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/13/1881e874a424e8b44fb0c11bbd6ba897.jpg

Also TP link wr740n *tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/13/a6480e0bf60b0865234a4d6286666b2b.jpg

Top Bottom