Post your latest Purchase

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Bought this on 1st, this month from HS18 @1499:
*i.imgur.com/HEeuHsH.png

Was supposed to get it delivered on 4th, and was feeling good that they are surpassing the now bad FK's service, but, they've ruined it! On 4th, they informed that the order will be delayed and is now expected to be delivered today, though they shipped it yesterday at around 8pm from Bangalore. Don't know how are they going to do it.:p
I've got unlucky as they've reduced the price from the earlier 1999 to 1899 now.:-( A difference of ~75 bucks after applying the discount coupon.

icebags

Technomancer
Bought this on 1st, this month from HS18 @1499:
*i.imgur.com/HEeuHsH.png

Was supposed to get it delivered on 4th, and was feeling good that they are surpassing the now bad FK's service, but, they've ruined it! On 4th, they informed that the order will be delayed and is now expected to be delivered today, though they shipped it yesterday at around 8pm from Bangalore. Don't know how are they going to do it.:p
I've got unlucky as they've reduced the price from the earlier 1999 to 1899 now.:-( A difference of ~75 bucks after applying the discount coupon.
thought of buying a 10mm one, how does it feel on concrete wall and metal boxes ?

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Haven't got it yet. Have given them an ultimatum that if they delay it beyond today, I'll cancel the order.:-x

Hrishi

I have a 500rs coupon lying in my flipkart wallet , don't know what to buy from it , it's only valid for wsretail. Any suggestions ??

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I have a 500rs coupon lying in my flipkart wallet , don't know what to buy from it , it's only valid for wsretail. Any suggestions ??

What about this Flipkart.com | Bosch - Skil 30 Piece Racheting Screwdriver Set (Red and Black) - ?

Top Bottom