Post your latest Purchase

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^nothing beats the power of a hammer drill.

but yours is nice too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

in other news, i bought an ES18 from snapdeal @549.

will post screenie as soon as i can access some VMs :p
AFAIK, hammer and impact drills are the same, and if so, this has both the features. With turn of a knob, you can change its functionality from a regular to an impact drill :p

I too want an IEM - a headset with mic for my phone. The bundled one is half dead. Was looking for the philips SHE3595 as an opton along with amkette trubeats X10 and X12. Any suggestions, guys? I want one under 1K, as I already have a headphone - Philips SHP 2700 for regular listening. I just need this to listen to songs while commuting.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
AFAIK, hammer and impact drills are the same, and if so, this has both the features. With turn of a knob, you can change its functionality from a regular to an impact drill :p

I too want an IEM - a headset with mic for my phone. The bundled one is half dead. Was looking for the philips SHE3595 as an opton along with amkette trubeats X10 and X12. Any suggestions, guys? I want one under 1K, as I already have a headphone - Philips SHP 2700 for regular listening. I just need this to listen to songs while commuting.

Cowon Em1 with mic

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

oh.. i didnt see the impacts per sec..

but i thought impact/hammer drills are much larger in size. atleast mine is. mine is 20mm.. whats yours?? also, i dont know the wattage of my drill, but AFAIK, drills are not compared on their wattage, but rather on the bore diameter

the diameter of the bottom of the drill bit

btw, which all bits did you buy??

on your 2nd question: you can consider the Cowon EM1 w/ mic. its just below 1k.

- - - Updated - - -

Cowon Em1 with mic

aah you posted while i was still typing. :p

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Thanks, ZTR, anirbandd :D
Ok, EM1 then.
Can't say about the compatibility of the EM1, though. Any suggestions? Coz, my Nokia headset wasn't compatible with my android phone, although, nothing seemed different in terms of pinouts :p

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Ok, EM1 then.
Can't say about the compatibility of the EM1, though. Any suggestions? Coz, my Nokia headset wasn't compatible with my android phone, although, nothing seemed different in terms of pinouts :p

Well I use the one without mic and it works fine
Also Nokia headsets are the only ones that have problem cause of reverse polarity or sth ;)

sahil1033

In the zone
Ok, EM1 then.
My Cowon EM1 with mic also has compatibility issues. Works fine with my laptop but not with my handsets - Nokia X2-02 and BlackBerry Z10.

ajayritik

Technomancer
please share.
I had not enough budget to go for any other option. Sound wise it's ok. However the build is very bad. Someone needs to be gentle with this, I would prefer Creative EP 630 over this even if it maybe little more than ES 18
Cowon Em1 with mic
Yeah that's a good choice. I'm pretty happy with it for the price.
on your 2nd question: you can consider the Cowon EM1 w/ mic. its just below 1k.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes good choice.

Ok, EM1 then.
With both my PC and Note 3 I don't have any problems

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
My Cowon EM1 with mic also has compatibility issues. Works fine with my laptop but not with my handsets - Nokia X2-02 and BlackBerry Z10.
That's why I liked the Philips SHE3595, or the Amkette trubeats as both come with extension for compatibility issues, philips one, as reviews say, has poor build quality, and won't sustain rough handling :|

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
WD Passport Ultra 1TB USB 3.0 External HDD - Rs.4099/- & Transcend Jetflash 350 16GB Pendrive - Rs.419/-. Purchased for a friend.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Logitech G430 Gaming headset from usa(Uncle got it for 50$)

*i.imgur.com/PlVameN.jpg

*i.imgur.com/d9mhGSf.jpg

Lenovo Z510-I5,4 gig ram version- 40k with exchange of my old acer lappy which was almost spoilt(got nearly 12k for it)

*i.imgur.com/EKKoZjC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/5ghn53P.jpg

*i.imgur.com/4uoUntA.jpg

*i.imgur.com/cc4MbeH.jpg

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Logitech G430 Gaming headset from usa(Uncle got it for 50$)

*i.imgur.com/PlVameN.jpg

*i.imgur.com/d9mhGSf.jpg

Lenovo Z510-I5,4 gig ram version- 40k with exchange of my old acer lappy which was almost spoilt(got nearly 12k for it)

*i.imgur.com/EKKoZjC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/5ghn53P.jpg

*i.imgur.com/4uoUntA.jpg

*i.imgur.com/cc4MbeH.jpg

Congo for purchase!

Top Bottom