Post your latest Purchase

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i dont think pc components are available in canteen or they are?? i know that washing machines,fridge etc never thought about this hav to ask my father..

icebags

Technomancer
my google search yields some interesting info too:

Chartered Society of Designers
Circuit Switched Data

i think both suits more to my search styles than some online computer stores. google is brilliant ! *l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Thanks guys,We actually opted for MT,As with all features that was for better

But We did test drive the AT,and it's really smooth all you had to do was put the car in D mode and go.

Wow, congrats. :)

As somebody who would have surveyed the market, what ticks the Celerio over the Beat for you ?

More spacious-More bootspace,Looks,better service(that is also much cheaper),Zxi is more vfm than it's major competitors like i10 grand

Colour:Blazing red

Gollum

Collector

But We did test drive the AT,and it's really smooth all you had to do was put the car in D mode and go.

More spacious-More bootspace,Looks,better service(that is also much cheaper),Zxi is more vfm than it's major competitors like i10 grand

[IMGG]*static.zigwheels.com/media/newcar/cars_4012/maruti_suzuki_celerio_320x240.jpg[/IMGG]

the car looks nice, congrats.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Thanks

These are the demo car pics,Our its the same model
*i.imgur.com/cWlkrJC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fOYxEsS.jpg

*i.imgur.com/NHBi0WI.jpg

*i.imgur.com/d7hk8rh.jpg

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Thanks. I was kind of in the market for a 4-wheeler, but think I'll be settling for a bike for the moment. Cars are too damn expensive :(

That boot indeed looks very spacious.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Congrats akshay great car :D Yes its true that car market prices are about to rise this year.Actually it started from even last year when in 2012 diwali booked my car dealer said that it will rise by 1/4th next year and really checked the prices after year,the prices really rose on road after all taxes.

Top Bottom