Post your latest Purchase

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
its ok , but i didn't vouch for protein powders ...... better option is to eat few kgs of chicken soup daily.

I take AM SLIM 60mg Tablets thrice each day.These tabs stop the enzyme Leptin that absorbs fat in the intestines and increase the body metabolism.The result is 16kg decrease in overall weight for duration of 2.5 months.

.jRay.

Youngling
its ok , but i didn't vouch for protein powders ...... better option is to eat few kgs of chicken soup daily.

Vegetarian Problems..
Whey protein is LIKELY SAFE for most adults when used appropriately. High doses can cause some side effects such as increased bowel movements, nausea, thirst, bloating, cramps, reduced appetite, tiredness (fatigue), and headache.

As mentioned on WebMD

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Vegetarian Problems..

Whey protein is LIKELY SAFE for most adults when used appropriately. High doses can cause some side effects such as increased bowel movements, nausea, thirst, bloating, cramps, reduced appetite, tiredness (fatigue), and headache.
As mentioned on WebMD
Same problem here when I use the AM SLIM tabs.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Bought a Seagate 2TB HDD to replace my dead 80GB IDE for 5.75K from Cost to Cost, Nehru Place.
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3825/11873368143_5cc8b3015b_z.jpg
IMG_20140109_193230 by CyberK1D, on Flickr
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3701/11873368533_8201b85227_z.jpg
IMG_20140109_193205 by CyberK1D, on Flickr

Bought Micromax a63. Hopefully tapatalk will provide the proof

congrats :)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I take AM SLIM 60mg Tablets thrice each day.These tabs stop the enzyme Leptin that absorbs fat in the intestines and increase the body metabolism.The result is 16kg decrease in overall weight for duration of 2.5 months.

anything over 10-12 % of weight reduction in less than 6 months is not good

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Pics of the new purchase..Cyclosa mouse being replaced by g400S
*i.imgur.com/8I6XiAs.jpg

Next up-Keyboard replacement

ajayritik

Technomancer
I have one of my friends who is trainer for the trainers in Talwalkars and he advised me to stay away from the Protein powders.
Better to stick with the food which has protein available naturally.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have one of my friends who is trainer for the trainers in Talwalkars and he advised me to stay away from the Protein powders.

Your avatar certainly got the body by using regular food :lol:

R2K

In the Zone

Whey Protein powders from reputed brands like Optimum Nutrition and such are sold worldwide. Only thing you have to make sure is that they are genuine. For that you will have to buy them from reputed health food stores. Avoid those shady shops and cheap gyms selling protein powders. Also at all cost avoid stuff that focuses more on bullcrap promises like performance enhancement/ faster recovery etc

Top Bottom