Post your latest Purchase

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
anirban, shah, ashish, rijin... thanks to you all :D here are some photos.. bought the phone months back from flipkart in Diwali Cyber Sales at a whooping 48% off!!

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DSC00822_zps293b45a8.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DSC00827_zpsbd840967.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DSC00829_zpsadf9a70e.jpg

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
wpcentral says its yet to release for 920...dunno...any ideas? how to where to?

I have GDR3 on my 520 already :p

Update to GDR2 and then install the "Preview for developers" app from MS.
It'll guide you on the rest.

Edit: GDR2 is what you should have on your phone already. If not just go to settings > phone update and its hould be available right now.

Make sure you are plugged into a proper *wall* socket when you kick off the update. Its known to take some time.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I have GDR3 on my 520 already :p

Update to GDR2 and then install the "Preview for developers" app from MS.
It'll guide you on the rest.

Edit: GDR2 is what you should have on your phone already. If not just go to settings > phone update and its hould be available right now.

Make sure you are plugged into a proper *wall* socket when you kick off the update. Its known to take some time.

yeah! GDR2 is done i guess, there was an update waiting, for GDR3, do i need to go to nokia store update? coz it seems i cdnt find it?

u mean my phone is :p :lol:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
yeah! GDR2 is done i guess, there was an update waiting, for GDR3, do i need to go to nokia store update? coz it seems i cdnt find it?

u mean my phone is :p :lol:

Check settings > extras+info to see what firmware the phone at present. It should say Lumia Amber if you have GDR2. If not, it should be available for update when you check for it from settings > phone update. DOnt have to go to any service centre, update it yourself.

Once GDR2 (GDR2 + Nokia firmware = Lumia Amber) is done follow the steps I mentioned in the earlier post to get GDR3 direct from MS.

Yeah, the phone :p
If you plan to plug yourself to the wall socket let me know - I'll send you my adress so that the 920 doesnt have to stay an orphan :p

PM me or we'll continue this discussion in the proper WP thread. Dont want to clutter this thread, do we :)

PS: Sometimes you may need a restart + re-check for updates to actually kick off the update process.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Check settings > extras+info to see what firmware the phone at present. It should say Lumia Amber if you have GDR2. If not, it should be available for update when you check for it from settings > phone update. DOnt have to go to any service centre, update it yourself.

Once GDR2 (GDR2 + Nokia firmware = Lumia Amber) is done follow the steps I mentioned in the earlier post to get GDR3 direct from MS.

Yeah, the phone :p
If you plan to plug yourself to the wall socket let me know - I'll send you my adress so that the 920 doesnt have to stay an orphan :p

PM me or we'll continue this discussion in the proper WP thread. Dont want to clutter this thread, do we :)

PS: Sometimes you may need a restart + re-check for updates to actually kick off the update process.

exactly, Mods please move these conversation to WP discussion thread in Mobile section.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Keep your credit cards in hand

Coming soon ? join us on 11th, 12th and 13th December 2013 for incredible discounts | GOSF 2013

icebags

Technomancer
Keep your credit cards in hand

Coming soon ? join us on 11th, 12th and 13th December 2013 for incredible discounts | GOSF 2013

goolgool is paying retailers to let them know consumer details ? they want to create database of every single netzen or what..... :eek:

Top Bottom