Post your internet speeds!

What's Your Internet Speed?

• Total voters
Hey all!

After reading this depressing article ; *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technolog...erage-internet-speed-asia-pacific-akamai.html , i decided to check the average of internet speeds for TDF users.

So please post / poll your speeds.

Mine's 8Mbps!

Shiva

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
64 kbps
Fml:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

I havent seen one.A new thread for this is refreshing;)

- - - Updated - - -

There needs to be more options under <1;)

what is fml? 64kbps is even less than normal 2g speed. Did you mean 64 KBps?

This is more cleaner as it is new, also it doesnt have a poll. ;) . That is more of a showoff type of thread, here im trying to see if we can better the national average.

Can anyone tell me how to change the poll options??

- - - Updated - - -

64 kbps
Fml:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

I havent seen one.A new thread for this is refreshing;)

- - - Updated - - -

There needs to be more options under <1;)

Can you suggest the divisions??

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
what is fml? 64kbps is even less than normal 2g speed. Did you mean 64 KBps?

Yeah sorry its 64 KBps/512kbps
Fml means f my life;)

- - - Updated - - -

This is more cleaner as it is new, also it doesnt have a poll. ;) . That is more of a showoff type of thread, here im trying to see if we can better the national average.

Can anyone tell me how to change the poll options??

- - - Updated - - -

Can you suggest the divisions??
One with 512kbps
Also there is FUP ,like 4mbps speed upto 8 gb and afterwards 512 kbps----in that case polls are not effective,though multiple option selective polls are better.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^only home/personal connection speeds allowed,no office/institution line.anyway currently only you(NIT) & @Gollum(HP chennai office i think) here have access to >50mbps line for regular downloading purposes.:)

TheHumanBot

Padawan
so you are saying 50MB and you can download torrents from HP workplace? no firewall ? no limited access? no one monitors this ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ask @Gollum but there are ways to download from workplace provided you have friends in right places & usage is kept under a certain limit.

Top Bottom