Post your favorite movie quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
It wouldn't sound funny if read but if you've or will watch Monty Python and The Holy Grail, you'll sure never stop laughing:

Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

slugger

Banned
Pulp fiction

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

@slugger:that dialogue was from mohra I think :D

i still find it hard to believe that such a ground breaking dialogue was indeed part of a muvee :D

will keep an eye/ear out for this the next time i get to watch this muvee :D

praka123

left this forum longback
Chain khuli ki Mein Khuli Ki Chain -(satte pe satte bachchan) :D

Zindagi aur maut uparwale ke haath hai jahanpana, jise na aap badal sakte hai na mein. hum sab toh rangmanch ki katputlia hai, jiski door uparwale ke haath bandhi hai. Kan, Kaun, kaise uthega, yeh koi Nahi janta.
- Rajesh Khanna, Anand (1970)

(thx to : *full2faltu.wordpress.com/kya-dialog-hai/ )

kumarmohit

Technomancer
"Frankly My Dear, I dont give a damn."

Gone With The Wind.

Works best in real life when you are in the same situation as in the movie!

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
5 yrs have passed. I m still trying to figure out the meaning of this quote from the legendary Gunda.

Baap pe poot. Pitah pe ghoda. Kuch nahin to thoda thoda.

Well, thats the greatness of Mithunda!

Ideally, Gunda deserves a seperate thread 'Gunda movie quotes'. So is true for Agneepath.

Last edited:

chicha

High without substance...
There are no accidents. Everything is a lesson. Everything has a PURPOSE, A PURPOSE, A PURPOSE !!"Life is beautiful"

what a movie so nice, lovely.

if any one here has not seen it then watch it today.
movie is so simple, elegant and touching)

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Lukka muze mar de....Main ab bina petrol ki gaadi hoon. Bina nashe ki taadi hoon. Main ab wo phateli saadi hoon jise koi hijda bhi nahi pehnega.

- Loha, another Mithunda's gem directed by Kanti Shah who has also directed Gunda and Phoolan Hasina Raamkali.

slugger

Banned
wasn't there this amazing gem from Mithunda.....jis gali se main jataa hoon, us gali ke bacche paida hone ke pehle hi apne maa ke pet me susu kar dete jain...forgto the exact dialogue but i think this is how it went

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
wasn't there this amazing gem from Mithunda.....jis gali se main jataa hoon, us gali ke bacche paida hone ke pehle hi apne maa ke pet me susu kar dete jain...forgto the exact dialogue but i think this is how it went

Thats from Kanti Shah's Loha. It also has another legendary dialogue :-

Kauve ne cheel ka chumma liya aur cheel ne chuhe ka bachcha paida kiya.

slugger

Banned
Thats from Kanti Shah's Loha. It also has another legendary dialogue :-
Kauve ne cheel ka chumma liya aur cheel ne chuhe ka bachcha paida kiya.

:shock: :D

d00d they dont even show these revoutionary muvees on telly

i've just grown up hearing about these mystical muvees, but the chance to actually sit down and watch these has eluded me till now :( :D

will definitely watch them sum day

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Now they are widely available on rapidshare etc .. thanks to warez forums. The ideal movie to start with is Gunda. Ofcourse I need not say you shouldn't watch them when your parents are around as the villan might anytime rape Mithun's sister(this applies to any Mithun movie). But its fun watching them with friends. Gunda is a laugh riot, especially first 30 mins till Bulla(the villan) kills Lambu Aata.

No point in watching them on telly even if they are screened. There will be thousands of censor cuts.

Last but not the least, another quote from Gunda:-

Mera naam hai Eebu Hatela
Maa meri chudail ki beti
Baap mera shaitaan ka chela
Khayega kela?

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
this is not a muvee quote (yet)

but found it hilarious nevertheless

it is from the book First Seal by LCDR Roy Boehm

........, I shall send them so far away that if they go any further they will start coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom