Post your favorite movie quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
"Tut, tut. Such ingratitude after all the times I saved your life"-Blondie ,THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

"One b@stard goes in, another one comes out. "-Tuco ,THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

"You...You....Son of a thousand fathers!! All b@stards like you !!"-Tuco,THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

...I can go on quoting this entire film....

"If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? "-Narrator,FIGHT CLUB

"The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club."-Tyler Durden,FIGHT CLUB

Reporter: Are you a mod, or a rocker?
Ringo: Um, no. I'm a mocker.
- A HARD DAY'S NIGHT

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone. "-Verbal,THE USUAL SUSPECTS

The Tramp: Can you see now?
A Blind Girl: Yes, I can see now.
- City Light (Its a Charlie Chaplin film, silent however)

"Now... where was I? "-Leonard , MEMENTO

Mickey: Good dags. D'ya like dags?
Tommy: Dags?
Mickey: What?
Mrs. O'Neil: Yeah, dags.
Tommy: Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.
-SNATCH

"Hasta la vista, baby. " - The Terminator 2

"I’ll be back- The Terminator

"I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse"-The Godfather

"Run, Forrest, run"-Forest Gump

"Say hello to my little friend"-Scarface

Last edited:

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Now I m gonna enjoy watching you die Mr Anderson - The Matrix
Don ke dushman ki sabse badi galati hai ki voh Don ka dushman hai - DON

praka123

left this forum longback
I'd have seen gunda earlier.still...let me know if any channels showing up that movie ;) Wanna see ! :D(I know it is available in google videos though)

offtopic:
BTW,mithun chakraborty is in hotel business in coimbatore,he runs monarch group of hotels.runs a battery company too(Forgot the name!)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
"...I'm so hungry, would you mind tossing that possum over here..." - The inflated women in Slither

Slither:

Grant: Ive been around for a thousand years! You think you can f-ck with me!
*Holds up grenade*
Bill: Yep!
*Grenade gets knocked out of his hand*
Bill: Sh-t!

"I have never seen *beep* like this...and I watch Animal Planet all the *beep* time." - The Mayor in Slither

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
*www.easyimage.us/fx_images/simv_125a0bc699df.jpg

I could die right now, Clem. I’m just… happy. I’ve never felt that before. I’m just exactly where I want to be.

- Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Couple of them actually:

"I'll be back" - Terminator II: Judgement Day

"Show me the money" - Jerry Maguire

"This is not mission difficult Mr.Hunt,this is mission impossible.Difficult is supposed to be a walk in the park for you." - Mission Impossible 2

"I was like Emilio" - A Night at the Roxbury

Mr. Zadir: Dooey, did you just grab my ass?
Dooey: Sir, from where I'm standing, that's a physical impossibilty.
Mr. Zadir: Oh, I know your tricks, Dooey! - A Night at the Roxbury

"I feel the need.....the need for speed" - Top Gun

"Teddy can kiss my ass" - by Eddie Murphy in The Golden Child

"Your mother is so fat, she fell in the Grand Canyon and got stuck!" - The Nutty Professor

"Madness? This is Sparta" - 300 The movie

"Run b*tch Ruunnnnn" - Scary Movie

"Whazuuuppppppppppppppp" - Scary Movie

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." - Gladiator

"Forgive them, Father. They know not what they do." - The Passion Of Christ

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
Christopher Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. -The Pursuit of Happyness

"Give them nothing! But take from them everything! " - 300

"Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell! " - 300

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
"Show me the monkey" - Curious George

"Peak-a-boo" - Curious George

"Why would you have to do that?" -A Bittersweet Life

One late autumn night, the disciple awoke crying.
So the master asked the disciple, "Did you have a nightmare?" "No."
"Did you have a sad dream?" "No," said the disciple. "I had a sweet dream." "Then why are you crying so sadly?"
The disciple wiped his tears away and quietly answered, "Because the dream I had can't come true." - A Bittersweet Life

A disciple asked his master, "Do the leaves flow or is it the wind?"
His master replied, "No, it is the heart and the mind." - A Bittersweet Life

Do know what's really scary? You want to forget something. Totally wipe it off your mind. But you never can. It can't go away, you see. And... and it follows you around like a ghost. - A Tale of Two Sisters

Hello, Gordon. You know who I am... *Do it, Gordon.* - Session 9

My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone, and I'm horribly cold. I really should drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we've entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we've hidden in - like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real countries are. Not boundaries drawn on maps with the names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends, on an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness - The English Patient

I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won. - The Thing

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone - Oldboy

Remember this: "Be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink as the same." - Oldboy

Revenge is good for your health, but pain will find you again. - Oldboy

Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that **** just goes right out the window. - BHD

If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth. - Jacob's Ladder

See. According to this, you're already dead. - Jacob's ladder

I know who you are... I know who you are... I know who you are... I know who you are. - The Machinist

I pedaled as fast as I could... as if I were escaping from longing, from innocence, from her. Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close... and asked if I will remember them I've said, "Yes, I will remember you." But the only one I've never forgotten is the one who never asked... Malena. - Malena

I'm going to do something now they used to do in Vietnam. It's called making a head on a stick. - Wolf Creek

A man writes because he is tormented, because he doubts. He needs to constantly prove to himself and the others that he's worth something. And if I know for sure that I'm a genius? Why write then? What the hell for? - Stalker

y2j826

Journeyman
Why Do we fall, so that we can learn how to pick ourselve (Batman Begins)

And many of Dialogues from "Ocean's" Series

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
From the movie Matrix Revolutions
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom, or truth, perhaps peace or could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify it's existence that is without any meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the matrix itself. Although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now. You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you persist?

Neo: Because I choose to.
Im surprised no one quoted this :p

legolas

Padawan
Why do I fall in love with every woman I see... who shows me the least bit of attention?
- Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind (Jim Carey monologue)

I like to feel his (jesse's) eyes on me when I look away.
- Before Sunrise Julie Delpy (Celine is the character) tells to Ethan Hawke (Jesse) while they play the phone-a-friend game between themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom