Post the weirdest dream that you had

Hrishi

@Rishi- You are lucky bro, I only had one in my lifetime when I was seriously tired due to my badminton summer camp and our coach used to make us lay down and play songs I was in semi-awake state. I was a baby and i could move my legs, I knew it was a dream an d then I ran for a few mins, thats it..

haha, same happened to me, I was a joker and was peeing on the roadside and you can guess what happened. I was alone though :D
I also find myself lucky that I was able to experience such dreams ( not the joker one , I meant the flying one ) so much. It was something really wonderful.
Though I mostly had them before exams. I never could find a reason for them. But I have heard that persistent dreams have some relations and reasons.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I had a dream :zzz:
I got a chance to meet ACP Pradyuman (though I'm not his fan)..so went to his house..House not wait
what I saw when I reached his address "it was a Royal Empire Tower he has set his home in"
122 floors...from outside there was huge campus area with all children playing in go karting rides,see-saw,giant roller-coaster,
etc (the one we see in Disney land or Essel-World)...I said wow he is such a Billionaire (he earned so much after working so many years in CID & Movies)
then I went with one of my frnds,when we reached the elevator (which was Damn big like a bedroom even bigger than Burj Khalifa Elevators with sofa's inside to sit for guests)..Lift operator said "sofas are to make u comfortable in Lift so that your legs don't hurt while standing too long.."

finally after a long wait we reached Floor No.121 and the inside corridor was a delight too watch...after a long 1hr wait we met ACP pradyuman in between talks he said "Sometimes they use my corridor & rooms to shoot in CID show"

I said "really.." and WTF i got awake (as it was morning)
what a weird dream I had :blink:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I had this weird dream 2-3 months back. I was horrified and when I woke up I tried to sleep again to see the how it ended!

In the dream I don't remember where was I. But it was mostly from first person view.

So, here I and many other people were on a yacht. We were in the middle of sea and a crazy party was going on. Lots of hot girls, men were there. Suddenly a storm started and our yacht started drifting. After couple of hours we were in the middle of nowhere and while captain was trying to figure out our position a lot of big octopuses (red in color) attacked our yacht.

Most of the people died due to that, either they were eaten or drowned. Yacht was shattered. I was unconcious and when I again opened my eyes I saw I was floating in water and saw few people of the boat are standing on a shore looking away towards far into the land.

I waved and shouted and they asked me hurry up. I was terrified that octopuses might still come; one of the girls came and swam a few meters deep from the place I was floating to convince that no more octopus (IDK why she did that, none would be stupid enough in real life to take such risk to convince someone)

I looked around and saw crystal clear water with some weird red plants are floating here and there.

Then I came onshore and we all started walking towards deep inside the island. There were no big trees, only small bushes and sand dunes. After walking may be 2-3 minutes we found a wooden house (similar like the house in 'Cabin in the woods' movie). Only man made thing in our vicinity.

While all others were discussing whether to enter that house I started running towards it. I opened the door and entered the house. The moment I entered the house the door closed and thumping sound started allover its walls. Its like many people were patting on the outside of it. All of a sudden the inside walls started filling with a word 'help' in red (in 'chiller' font of ms word)....

At this point I just woke up. That is the only mentionable nightmare I can share here. Rest all, like falling in a bottomless pit or suddenly finding myself naked in a busy street seem to be kiddish in comparison it.

OP
cutemug

cutemug

Broken In
I had a dream :zzz:
I got a chance to meet ACP Pradyuman (though I'm not his fan)..so went to his house..House not wait
what I saw when I reached his address "it was a Royal Empire Tower he has set his home in"
122 floors...from outside there was huge campus area with all children playing in go karting rides,see-saw,giant roller-coaster,
etc (the one we see in Disney land or Essel-World)...I said wow he is such a Billionaire (he earned so much after working so many years in CID & Movies)
then I went with one of my frnds,when we reached the elevator (which was Damn big like a bedroom even bigger than Burj Khalifa Elevators with sofa's inside to sit for guests)..Lift operator said "sofas are to make u comfortable in Lift so that your legs don't hurt while standing too long.."

finally after a long wait we reached Floor No.121 and the inside corridor was a delight too watch...after a long 1hr wait we met ACP pradyuman in between talks he said "Sometimes they use my corridor & rooms to shoot in CID show"

I said "really.." and WTF i got awake (as it was morning)
what a weird dream I had :blink:

Lolzz,interesting dream

OP
cutemug

cutemug

Broken In
I had this weird dream 2-3 months back. I was horrified and when I woke up I tried to sleep again to see the how it ended!

In the dream I don't remember where was I. But it was mostly from first person view.

So, here I and many other people were on a yacht. We were in the middle of sea and a crazy party was going on. Lots of hot girls, men were there. Suddenly a storm started and our yacht started drifting. After couple of hours we were in the middle of nowhere and while captain was trying to figure out our position a lot of big octopuses (red in color) attacked our yacht.

Most of the people died due to that, either they were eaten or drowned. Yacht was shattered. I was unconcious and when I again opened my eyes I saw I was floating in water and saw few people of the boat are standing on a shore looking away towards far into the land.

I waved and shouted and they asked me hurry up. I was terrified that octopuses might still come; one of the girls came and swam a few meters deep from the place I was floating to convince that no more octopus (IDK why she did that, none would be stupid enough in real life to take such risk to convince someone)

I looked around and saw crystal clear water with some weird red plants are floating here and there.

Then I came onshore and we all started walking towards deep inside the island. There were no big trees, only small bushes and sand dunes. After walking may be 2-3 minutes we found a wooden house (similar like the house in 'Cabin in the woods' movie). Only man made thing in our vicinity.

While all others were discussing whether to enter that house I started running towards it. I opened the door and entered the house. The moment I entered the house the door closed and thumping sound started allover its walls. Its like many people were patting on the outside of it. All of a sudden the inside walls started filling with a word 'help' in red (in 'chiller' font of ms word)....

At this point I just woke up. That is the only mentionable nightmare I can share here. Rest all, like falling in a bottomless pit or suddenly finding myself naked in a busy street seem to be kiddish in comparison it.

Wow,scary dream..maybe you were feeling scared of something it reflected in your dreams

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Never underestimate nerd power.

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Yesterday night in my dream I killed two people (read killer) who broke into my house. One of them was pointing gun on me. Though I stole gun from him then also I killed them with a normal house knife.

Everyday, while traveling in college bus on the way to home, I stay in a semi-awake state. I see dreams but at the same time I also know that I'm in semi-awake state and I'm having a dream. I can also control my dreams if I focus. Then, if I get disturbed by sudden shock due to pot-hole or whatever, I'm also able to go into the semi-awake state in few moments and literally 'resume' the dream.

amjath

Human Spambot
I get these types of dreams during my school days. I ask my grandma to wake me up early morning for finish my unfinished homeworks. I get dreams that I woke up and finished all my homework neatly and started for school but yet i'm still sleeping :zzz:

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Everyday, while traveling in college bus on the way to home, I stay in a semi-awake state. I see dreams but at the same time I also know that I'm in semi-awake state and I'm having a dream. I can also control my dreams if I focus. Then, if I get disturbed by sudden shock due to pot-hole or whatever, I'm also able to go into the semi-awake state in few moments and literally 'resume' the dream.

This happens with me sometimes at night too.

Top Bottom