Post the weirdest dream that you had

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I always have this weird dream in which I keep flying like a bird. I.e. I just flap my hands like a bird at speed and then I am able to fly high.

And it feels awesome. It happens to me every now and then.

You know what that means, right?

You are high!!!!!

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
I had gone to my tuitions. At the reception,Undertaker the WWE wrestler,was having a cup of tea. He was to teach us Chemistry. The lecture started. He came running from the floor above and kicked open my door. He started asking questions and anyone who failed to answer would be tombstoned by him.Also, he caught someone doing mischief so he gave him a hell's gate. -.-"

Hrishi

I had gone to my tuitions. At the reception,Undertaker the WWE wrestler,was having a cup of tea. He was to teach us Chemistry. The lecture started. He came running from the floor above and kicked open my door. He started asking questions and anyone who failed to answer would be tombstoned by him.Also, he caught someone doing mischief so he gave him a hell's gate. -.-"

I have no idea what those are but I am sure they hurt a lot.

flyingcow

Shibe
Here is one quick dream:
>I am sleeping.
>Suddenly i feel like falling down the steps/falling in to a hole.
>My whole body sways/jerks trying to keep in balance and not to fall.
>Sh*t i,m awake and it was just a dream.

There are may theories about that
The most wierdest is, "Thats because your brain thinks your heart is stopped and you are dying"

Why do people have the dream of falling and then wake up when their body "hits" the bed.? - Yahoo! Answers

Dream Moods: Common Dreams: Falling Dreams

Dreams About Falling: Dream Meanings Explained

I suggest you give them three articles a reading. Are you suffering from anxiety?

BTW anyone ever had a lucid dream? (You know that you are dreaming, and if you jump, you can fly etc any thing is possible in those, you can also summon a close deceased friend/family member and have a talk with them or go on erotic adventures with your favorite celibrity etc?)

On topic- I had a dream where my friends were having lunch on a school playground and one of them was eating from a tiffin box labelled "GTX 680" I looked again and the text changed...Im not lying.

Hrishi

BTW anyone ever had a lucid dream? (You know that you are dreaming, and if you jump, you can fly etc any thing is possible in those, you can also summon a close deceased friend/family member and have a talk with them or go on erotic adventures with your favorite celibrity etc?)

Yes. It happens a lot to me.I used to have lots and lots of such dreams few years back when I was in high school. The frequency of such sort of dreams receded gradually.

I have been to deserts and deserted places where I have never been to in real life.Had those superpowers of jumping and leaping in sky.
For once I had this dream in which I beheaded by a ghost / supernatural entity. I could still see my surroundings and part of my body lying .That was one hell of a dream I ever had.

Last edited:
OP
cutemug

cutemug

Broken In
The most wierdest is, "Thats because your brain thinks your heart is stopped and you are dying"

Why do people have the dream of falling and then wake up when their body "hits" the bed.? - Yahoo! Answers

I suggest you give them three articles a reading. Are you suffering from anxiety?

On topic- I had a dream where my friends were having lunch on a school playground and one of them was eating from a tiffin box labelled "GTX 680" I looked again and the text changed...Im not lying.

cool, will explore these links...:)
@lucid dreaming: reminded me of the discussion I had with my sister. We were discussing it after seeing inception, that is it possible to know in a dream that we are dreaming. It's actually too difficult to realize that, but some books suggest that it can be done i.e lucid dreaming, one can keep a dream diary, in which we start to jot down everyday what dream we had, it can start with not remembering what dream had we seen, to actually remembering all the details..there is also one thing, we never clearly see our hands in a dream,they always appear blurred, it's as if we are looking straight always with no peripheral side vision, has anyone experienced that??

OP
cutemug

cutemug

Broken In
Yes. It happens a lot to me.I used to have lots and lots of such dreams few years back when I was in high school. The frequency of such sort of dreams receded gradually.

I have been to deserts and deserted places where I have never been to in real life.Had those superpowers of jumping and leaping in sky.
For once I had this dream in which I beheaded by a ghost / supernatural entity. I could still see my surroundings and part of my body lying .That was one hell of a dream I ever had.

Maybe you had seen those places somewhere because we only see in dreams what we have seen earlier, its not logically possible to see new places in dreams...

OP
cutemug

cutemug

Broken In
I had a weird scary dream last night, it was like I was sleeping on a hill and then suddendly woke up from the sound of thunder and saw that it was all dark outside and lightning had struck somewhere close by and the road in front of me had melted completely, a car was lying there in a completely damaged state and i was hurrying off scared towards home...

Flash

Lost in speed
I always have this weird dream in which I keep flying like a bird. I.e. I just flap my hands like a bird at speed and then I am able to fly high.

You could be a Cat-Griffin/ :mrgreen:

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz

Something like that happened with me too when i was 10. Only thing I was actually flapping my hands and hitting my mom sleeping beside me. :p

amjath

Human Spambot
I frequently getting my childhood dream once awhile.

Me and my sister [childhood] were surrounded by many gundas who are trying to kill us. I pushed some of them and dragged my sister out of that place and when I turned back, I see my sister's slippers clearly on the floor and still we are running. Then i wake up

Something like that happened with me too when i was 10. Only thing I was actually flapping my hands and hitting my mom sleeping beside me. :p

:rofl:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

yep doc,i had anxiety.now okay.thanks for links.will read them.

flyingcow

Shibe
@Rishi- You are lucky bro, I only had one in my lifetime when I was seriously tired due to my badminton summer camp and our coach used to make us lay down and play songs I was in semi-awake state. I was a baby and i could move my legs, I knew it was a dream an d then I ran for a few mins, thats it..

haha, same happened to me, I was a joker and was peeing on the roadside and you can guess what happened. I was alone though :D

Top Bottom