post all your ADSENSE related queries here

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
if someone deletes the cookies and also use dynamic ip connection can google track them also?

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
but i heard some of my friends saying that some isp's which they use when was checked by www.ip-adress.com showed the address address of mumbai while they stay in jhansi.
note:-not all isp's

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
my friend recently got banned from google adsense and his reappeal was also rejected saying that he could not make any new accounts.he wants make another account so what would be the safest way to make another account with the same postal address.

tinku dhar

In the zone
utsav said:
my friend recently got banned from google adsense and his reappeal was also rejected saying that he could not make any new accounts.he wants make another account so what would be the safest way to make another account with the same postal address.

hahahaha noways again this guy gonna get ban .....

well i suggest wat i did ... i was BAN and made a new one frm CAFE givin my mom'z office add... sooo change the add. and name and IP ofcourse than he can start earnin ...

PEACE
www.djdeep-musica.blogspot.com
www.deepinsurance.blogspot.com
www.djdeep.co.in

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
IP doesn't matter. Just last names, telephone numbers and addresses do.

Same address, it'll go for a while and when you've earned like 30-40 $ it'll ban you.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
I have a adsense account but haven't used it coz i dont have any

website as of now so will My account be Deleted automatically .If not

then How can i unregister from them

also My Bro how lives with me (same address) wants an Adsene account for

his Blog (under construction) so can he apply for an Account ?

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
never use the same browser to access gmail and adsence (only for those whose a/c was banned in past)

saurabh kakkar said:

search for any site which is popular and not publishing any ads! and apply with its url that is how i helped my friend to get adsense a/c :)

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
saurabh kakkar said:

No, inactivity doesn't lead to account deletion. You can use and implement whenever you wish to.

And about you and your brother, yes that's allowed, but if one of you gets banned the other gets banned too. That's a huge risk. But man, same home, why make different accounts? Use the same account for all sites you wanna use the ads in, there's no restriction to that.

And as of unregistring, you can request a cancellation by following this guide so that you atleast get your balance (If greater than 10$).

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Hello ppl i wann know when wil ads appear in my blog
I have registered form my old adsense account.
added adsense's ads from the Add Page Element....

but from when wil ads appear in my blog...???

blackpearl

The Devil
Adsense Question

By what post are cheques and before that, PIN numbers sent? I'm yet to receive my PIN. I requested them a 2nd one on Oct 25 but it has not arrived till now? How can 2 mails be lost one after the other?? I'm worried.

How are these mails sent? Indian postal dept(ugh!) or courier? I think I should mail them. What to do?? :(

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
The checks and PINs are send by Indian Post. I should have received the checks for atleast 20 months, and not a single time there was any problem.

PIN is not mandatory, Google might not ask your Address proof (PIN) but might very well send the checks to the address. Ask Google if they send the PIN and if they have then explain your situation. They need to send the PIN again, no other alternative, AFAIK.

Also you need to have $5o in your account, before you can get the PIN.

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
^^ they will send u a email on your adsense account email id that they hav mailed ur pin

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Email? Are you sure? The purpose of this PIN is to check your physical address, then why would they send a email?

tinku dhar

In the zone
nah they have not sent me any email yet .... and i asked my friend who got paid twice tht he neva got email frm adsense about PIN :|

wat suld i do some says tht they emails ... suld i email them ? than in wat email id ...

thnx :)

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
When your account reaches 50$ and Google has mailed your PIN you will see a notification in your account on reports page that you need to enter PIN number to receive payments...
And yeah you don't receive any mail from Google regarding that PIN has been dispatched.
@Blackpearl
I also didn't receive my first two PIN letters mailed by Google(Indian Post sux) but finally got it the third time..
Also I didn't get my first cheque so had to get it reissued...

And you can use the Google Adsense support page to contact in case of any problem..*www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py

I Hope I have managed to clarify your doubts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom