Post a program here and get featured in Digit

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hello, we are looking forward to featuring programmers from the Digit community, and their works. If you have made any applications, update this thread, and we will contact you if your application checks out. Compiled apps only, but browser extensions will do as well ;)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
You know two already
Tarey_g and gopi_vbboy

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Hey Aspire, checked out your Chrome extension, can u do something similar for FF?

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I'm not sure if this qualifies as a program but I definitely have to point out. Infra_Red_Dude for maintaining Mac OSX Theme for Linux. I'm not sure if he maintains it now still but he sure did a hell of a job on it.

Then there was another character who made a wallpaper with the World Map on Linux which would show your data passing over it. That was kind of cool.

Then the TDF Extensions made by Tarey_g , Gopi_vbboy, Rohan_Shenoy and Amitava. That is all that comes to mind at the moment but I'm sure there's tons more.

Last edited:
OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hey, nice bunch of leads there.
This thread is great, but I can't understand much. Not much activity now. Thinking of slipping the whole thread in as a .pdf.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Rohan was banned, b/w his last username was "victor_rambo"

Amitava visits very rarely....

I've Rohan's contact though

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Not bothered about being late for the article, just here for pointing something out.

Then there was another character who made a wallpaper with the World Map on Linux which would show your data passing over it. That was kind of cool.

That is geo357, author of GeoXPlanet - detailed in the thread here.

dexter_darklab

Right off the assembly line
Auto - Connect download scheduler.
I coded it in AutoIT. It's application is to automate night time downloads in bsnl night unlimited plans like Home 500C and Home 500C+. It started as a couple of batch files and very recently took form of a GUI. Works well on XP and Windows 7 as well. It can wake your PC, connect to internet or reboot modem, run a download manger/torrent client, disconnect internet or reboot modem, close running application, shutdown your system.

You can get the current version from here - Auto-connect Download scheduler PC-Gyaan

I have put in great efforts as a hobbist in its development, ofcourse I'll be pleased when people use it and give reviews.

P.S. While using on windows 7 with always ON type, you need to enable telnet manually for modem reboot to work. And it is a task scheduler, oriented towards automating downloads for bsnl night unlimited, it cant download stuff on its own, its not a download manager.

Last edited:

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
JUST GOT AN IDEA AFTER VISITING TO THIS THREAD.....

If i will write a program which helps in The winners ( Disquilifyng the users who started code to crack from the middle of the game , by gettting answers via pm and by grabbing the link) based on some questions ( which require specific knwledge to solve)....Will digit use it, by making changes according to ur point of view....

example: a java applet allowing users to answer some question at the end of the game, about how they solved the ctc ....and matching them to answers.

As There no use of wasting Brain And time in this game if evryone isnt playng a fair game.....

Hope u guys pay some attention to it ...... As it will choose users who deservs to b won nt the users whos grabbing links from here and there.... ;)

JUST GOT AN IDEA AFTER VISITING TO THIS THREAD.....

If i will write a program which helps in The winners ( Disquilifyng the users who started code to crack from the middle of the game , by gettting answers via pm and by grabbing the link) based on some questions ( which require specific knwledge to solve)....Will digit use it, by making changes according to ur point of view....

example: a java applet allowing users to answer some question at the end of the game, about how they solved the ctc ....and matching them to answers.

As There no use of wasting Brain And time in this game if evryone isnt playng a fair game.....

Hope u guys pay some attention to it ...... As it will choose users who deservs to b won nt the users whos grabbing links from here and there.... ;)

u r right dude ...... :+1:

I've just finished writing a JavaScript code which when run with the browser, generates code as output, which can be copied to an empty text file saved as a .sh file and executed to download the entire Ranma 1/2 manga from anymanga.com :D

It can easily be modified to accept any other comic on the same or similar site because its a very tiny piece of code.

Does it qualify ?

Top Bottom