.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
^^
i expected, as a gamer you have already played portal.It was released 4 years ago after all.
Portal doesn't belong to a genre, it belongs to all gamers and it defines its own space :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I tried many times you know but everytime some new game will pop out then Portal would get uninstalled. This actually happened more than 20 times I guess.

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
^^
even if you take it slow it will be completed in a couple of days. if you wanna play it for a week just don't play it for more than half hour everyday.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ I am talking about 15 min a day dude. :))
I don't want to complete this game until I get Darkspore and Witcher 2 to play. I have to be busy with this only. Although I do have some games but if I like some game then I take things real slow until its a RPG which is kinda adrenaline rush for me.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Played the co-op campaign with Sam and the game's brilliant. Awesome set of puzzles and the co-op element is just so much fun. We kept doing high-fives after every chapter and it really irritated GlaDOS. But oh GlaDOS, how sarcastic art thou! :grin:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This game is one master piece. Not because of the cleaver puzzles, voice acting and the fun factor. But, because it gets the player right on. The events, Dialogues, AI are scripted in a way, that it will exactly hit the player. There are tones of examples.. but telling them here will only ruin the experience. Experience it in first hand :)

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
^^
this is one masterpiece alright. Voice acting is something else. Its phenomenal. Atmosphere is amazing. I just love it. Valve has delivered yet again, sir. Wheatley's character is so amazing, can't say anything or it will tread spoiler territory. Y'all just gotta play this one, if you haven't already that is.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
To begin with this game, I attempted the original Portal first. Played it for 3 and a half hours, and it's over. It was fun, and challenging. :) Catching Momentum while traveling through Portals is what I like the most.

Will try this in a while/.

paari

Right off the assembly line
Has anyone tried the multiplayer co-op mode for Portal 2 yet? I couldn't seem to get it to work :(

gameranand

Living to Play
Very sad that Portal is very very short. I mean I completed it 2 days which is kinda ridiculous for me. But damn experience was damn good. What a game. Why I didn't played it before.

Last edited by a moderator:

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
Very sad that Portal is very very short. I mean I completed it 2 days which is kinda ridiculous for me. But damn experience was damn good. What a game. Why I didn't played it before.

I told you, you have to just play this one. :D and you were giving excuses of other games coming out.

paari said:
Has anyone tried the multiplayer co-op mode for Portal 2 yet? I couldn't seem to get it to work
I hope you have bought the game.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Finished it today,absolute masterpiece.Valve set the benchmark again.
I found myself hanging around Wheatly for minutes till his dialogues exhausted :lol:
The length is OK for a puzzle game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Finished it today,absolute masterpiece.Valve set the benchmark again.
I found myself hanging around Wheatly for minutes till his dialogues exhausted :lol:
The length is OK for a puzzle game.

I am doing doing the same thing. He is just a ball, yet his dialogues are very well written and his moments are extremely expressive.

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
I Finished it yesterday. Its awesome. Ending is superb. And whats surprising- No cliffhangers or sad ending, this time it happy ending. thats pretty surprising coming from valve. Wheatley is one of the best acted character ever.

Top Bottom