GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hello!

i need a PMP. following is my choice in order of preference:

1. Nationaite N2
2. Sandisk Sansa Clip+
3. Cowon iAudio E2
4. Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip

price can be discussed over PMs. please let me know your offers.

thanks!

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
I would suggest you to go for creative but sansa clip is good as you can add additional storage. I have doubts about the sound though.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
thanks, but i read about that creative touchscreen PMP (forgot its name), and then striked it off my list.
however, the clip+ is a favourite among forum-members. it does have a neutral-sound, but that also works as an advantage for it, since it responds to EQing impressively; and not to forget 'rockbox' for it.

Gollum

Collector
thanks, but i read about that creative touchscreen PMP (forgot its name), and then striked it off my list.
however, the clip+ is a favourite among forum-members. it does have a neutral-sound, but that also works as an advantage for it, since it responds to EQing impressively; and not to forget 'rockbox' for it.

Well I have an icrap classic 6th gen and it sounds like monkey crap when I try any eq preset.
Sounds awesome without an eq though
has the worst file management system [I can't even delete any unwanted song with the player]
Apple crap is made by dumb people, thinking of selling this crap, but I like the 160gb hdd, its like my mini pendrive with mega price of 14k
still kicking myself for buying this

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
^Yeah the new classics are not as good as the old ones in sound quality. You should have researched before buying.

drkrack

Broken In
I am interested in buying 160gb iCrap, anyone is selling it?
By the way I have Philips go gear 1gb for the OP..

Gollum

Collector
I am interested in buying 160gb iCrap, anyone is selling it?
By the way I have Philips go gear 1gb for the OP..

depends on how much you are willing to pay for it and where you live.
Mine is not even a year old and in mint condish

Top Bottom