Poor performance with MOH Airborne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Carvar

Broken In
So today morning I got it and installed it. It gives me <20FPS of all High, no Post Processing, 1440x900 with No AA.

My PC :-
E4500 @2.4GHz
2GB DDR2 RAM
8800GT 512MB

Drivers :-

XP SP2 32Bit

DX Version :-
Jan 2008

PhysX Version :-
8.xx {dunno exact but its like 8.xx.xx}

Whats the problem ? I even tried the minimum settings but still not getting more than 20FPS. I can run Far Cry 2 with Very High/some High/ one or two Ultra High settings, no AA, 1440x900 with avg. 34-37FPS.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Try some other driver. I used to get atleast 35Fps with everything maxed out @1280x1024 resolution (there is no AA in this game) with my earlier 7900GT graphic card. Didn't try it with my newer card. But AFAIK it shouldn't be so low with the 8800GT for sure. It should be close to 60Fps.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Try uninstalling & reinstalling the game. I have a strong feeling it has something to do with the drivers. Did you force AA from Control Panel by an chance?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There are 3 patches released so far for this game & each seem to increase in their file size with each version. The latest V1.3 was a whopping 1.3GB download. Perhaps the biggest patch I've ever seen. It didn't fix anything but rather added more multiplayer maps. Hence the size. So it won't be of any use.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
I hav played it on 88GT too .. And gettin more than 90FPS on average ... And drops to 60 only sometimes ..

I am usin old 175.16 drivers .And I havent done any patch
And mine is same rip as yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom