plz suggest me any cheapest speaker with headphone jack. :/

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,

in my CPU front audio never works, and i watch movies using headphone only. So i bought USB SOUND card for Rs.100 two times but it gets broke by pushing & pulling from USB port.

So now I've decided to buy a speaker with headphone jack, so suggest me cheapest speaker that has headphone jack facility.

Budget: Rs.500

I already have CREATIVE 2.1 speaker but it don't have headphone jack, is it possible to add headphone jack to my current 2.1 speaker ? :mrgreen:

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Could you tell me your motherboard model, and what kind of cabinet (local or branded, and the model no. if you know)??

Is the front audio cable connected To motherboard?

I too when I bought a new pc, front audio didn't work, but I found the reason and now it's working and I'll tell you the procedure, if it works, then you could save save some $$

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Could you tell me your motherboard model, and what kind of cabinet (local or branded, and the model no. if you know)??

I too when I bought a new pc, front audio didn't work, but I found the reason and now it's working and I'll tell you the procedure, if it works, then you could save save some $$

Asus P5 KPL AM/PS based on Intel G31 Express Chipset Arch. LGA 775

Local cabinet.

shreymittal

Being Human

Huhh is that possible tell me :shock:. I have Gigabyte G41M ES2L and Gigabyte Cabinet as its written on the cabinet. I will be really greatfull to you.:)

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
do this*img442.imageshack.us/img442/4095/34871328.jpg

There are two types of Front panel connectors
All LOCAL cabinets have AC '97 front panel audio wire connectors, and the default Realtek control panel in computer is configured for HD audio
Cabinets like CoolerMaster or other branded ones give both type of connectors LIKE THIS
*i.stack.imgur.com/5hZot.jpg

Attachments

• 5hZot.jpg
    5hZot.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
do this*img442.imageshack.us/img442/4095/34871328.jpg

There are two types of Front panel connectors
All LOCAL cabinets have AC '97 front panel audio wire connectors, and the default Realtek control panel in computer is configured for HD audio
Cabinets like CoolerMaster or other branded ones give both type of connectors LIKE THIS
*i.stack.imgur.com/5hZot.jpg

in my local cabby its 2 single wire for SP-L, SP-R, but it never works for me. so should i change my cabby ?

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Could you take and post a photo?

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zFFHWVxB7gk/TLRuGvzBJOI/AAAAAAAAAE4/aXtdOsMUQV0/s727/DSC00821.jpg

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8dM3yx0w5mI/TLR2evZ3ydI/AAAAAAAAAFI/woDd8p2xV6E/s690/Untitled.jpg

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ROAmE15JyN8/TLRuCujMFII/AAAAAAAAAEk/usciD7wfRy0/s774/DSC00815.jpg

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Should work!!! connect like this And complete the steps on post #5
*img801.imageshack.us/img801/6789/21824734.png

love u bro..............

after 4 year finally it worked. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

i was so stupid , because i bought USB sound card 2 times and wasted Rs.200

shreymittal

Being Human
Ohh boy thats good very good. karttechnology y don't u make a thread for this problem or we request mods to change title of this thread only

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
But i'm getting sound in both speaker and headphone. and pressing MUTE from keyboard MUTES only headphone.

And there is no such option in audio manager to disable to front+back etc.

But i'm getting sound in both speaker and headphone. and pressing MUTE from keyboard MUTES only headphone.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

there are 5 options:

1) fire up realtek control panel and under ANALOG Back Panel there you will find the jack in which you plugged the speakers in highlighted, click it and select it as line in then it wont work :-D but headphones work

2) reduce the volume of your external speakers
3) disconnect the external speakers
4) turn them off
5) don't use external speakers, throw them away :p

edit: why no reply??? it didn't work or what?

Last edited:
OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

there are 5 options:

1) fire up realtek control panel and under ANALOG Back Panel there you will find the jack in which you plugged the speakers in highlighted, click it and select it as line in then it wont work :-D but headphones work

2) reduce the volume of your external speakers
3) disconnect the external speakers
4) turn them off
5) don't use external speakers, throw them away :p

edit: why no reply??? it didn't work or what?
thanx it worked. :)

Top Bottom