PLZ HELP ME 2 BUY GRAPHICS MONSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Please Please Please someone help me buy a Card....JAK i trust you i can send you the money ...Can you Send me the Card...Can Anyone there sensibly send me the card......Please :cry:

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
To play doom3 acceptable , you need minimum:
1.8ghz northwood
384mb ddr ram
gefoprce 4 mx 440 64mb

To play it well:
Ahead of 2ghz
512mb ddr 333
fx 5700 128mb

fx is better for doom3 than radeon ,if you want something merely for doom3 , if fx prices have fallen,they will do better,else 128mb radeon 9800pro is fine:
for 1024*768
mid-high settings
above 30fps

G

gxsaurav

30k, yaar loot raha hai, 9800Pro from Gigabyte is 17K here, while for 47K U can get a 6800Ultra

Go for the MSI & change your vendor, or simply buy from the authorised Priya dealer

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
akshayt said:
To play doom3 acceptable , you need minimum:
1.8ghz northwood
384mb ddr ram
gefoprce 4 mx 440 64mb

To play it well:
Ahead of 2ghz
512mb ddr 333
fx 5700 128mb

fx is better for doom3 than radeon ,
I already have the Configuration to Play Doom Well...Viz Athlon XP 2600 Barton , 512 @ 400MHz Ram , Audigy 2 ZS , Gigabyte FX 5700 Ultra 256 ....but the thing is i dont want to play well , i want to play it at the maximun setting with all the eye candy on....and be ready to even play games that come latter after doom 3 ...just enough to get future proof for another 5 months ...No i can't come to Mumbai soon ....Can anyone help me....
Hey Gxsavrav....we have a Priya Dealer here...what can he get me ??? :p

pa_ajaykumar

Broken In
Can any one give me the quotes for the following components

Hi Guy's I am going to assemble a gaming rig. can any one give me the latest prices of the following

GeForce 6800 Ultra 256 MB PCIx 16e based Asus/MSI/Gigabyte make
Ati Radeon X800 XT PCIx 16e based Asus/MSI/Gigabyte/Ati make
Ati Radeon X800 Pro PCIx 16e based Asus/MSI/Gigabyte/Ati make

15" LCD samsung/lg/others
17" LCD samsung/lg/others

The System Config I am going to assemble will be of the following config

Intel P4 3.06/3.2 Ghz HT Processor with 1MB L2 Cache
Intel/MSI/Gigabyte i915/925x based motherboard
1024 MB DDR2 533 Mhz Ram
160 GB Seagate Barracuda HDD

My budget for this machine is 85,000

Can you give me the latest quotes for the following components in your respective cities. I am also looking for a good cabinet for the machine for which i am ready to shell out about 3 to 4k. please suggest some thing for me.

G

gxsaurav

aaaaaaaaaaaaa, use my Alias GX

Ask him for the MSI 6800nu, it will come on order, & U will have to pay some money like 2 or 3k in advance

Visit some of my other posts, the best way to play doom3 on a 17" Monitor which I guess is what U have is 1024X768, 85 Hz, 2XQ AA & 2X Anis, High Quality in NVIDIA drivers & Doom3 Upadate 1.1

Anything higher won't give U anymore noticable image quality

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hey Gx i just want to be on the safer side...can you please suggest me which one performs better Nvidia or the Ati...( i'm not starting other thread for this again ...but please clandestinly reply to this messege without starting Ati and Nvidia War :) )
Somewhere in Chip magazime i read nvidia switches between direct X 8 and 9 where as Ati Uses generic direct X 9 hence the better performance...what top of the line you suggest for me please....

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
freshseasons said:
Please Please Please someone help me buy a Card....JAK i trust you i can send you the money ...Can you Send me the Card...Can Anyone there sensibly send me the card......Please :cry:

LOl fresh, do u want me to set-up a deal for a 9800pro with the distri in mumbai ! But i can arrange for the deal only....rest of the things u will have to take care of.

EDIT: Do u know the build of the 9800pro u have bid on ? and btw the reserve price seems to be in the range of 17k for that 9800pro to me ;)

JAK

What the Heck !
blade_runner said:
freshseasons said:
LOL JAK doesnt live in mumbai, he came to mumbai just to purchase his card.......Why dont you do the same ............. ;)

yup..I dont stay in Mumbai...as blade said i had gone there only to purchase my club 9800Pro.... :wink:

P.S. ..Do any thing but dont ask blade for directions to go to Prime ABGB....cuz if u do..u'll never find their shop..:p :twisted: ..:p.... :wink:

Kiddin.... :wink:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
JAK said:
blade_runner said:
freshseasons said:
LOL JAK doesnt live in mumbai, he came to mumbai just to purchase his card.......Why dont you do the same ............. ;)

yup..I dont stay in Mumbai...as blade said i had gone there only to purchase my club 9800Pro.... :wink:

P.S. ..Do any thing but dont ask blade for directions to go to Prime ABGB....cuz if u do..u'll never find their shop..:p :twisted: ..:p.... :wink:

Kiddin.... :wink:

LOL ! Giving out the location of that place using IM is a bit difficult dude !

theraven

Technomancer
hmmm prime ...
thinkin abt makin a trip there too
need to check out a few things ...
which theatre was it near again ?
btw wb jak... where u been

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
blade_runner said:
EDIT: Do u know the build of the 9800pro u have bid on ? and btw the reserve price seems to be in the range of 17k for that 9800pro to me ;)
Man Blade_runner are you a spy or what....huh !!!!! :p How you know i Bid on baazee.....???? :wink: :roll: :D :D :D

G

gxsaurav

yes U can play on GeForce4 M X it's very flexible engine, but make sure U have 384+ mb RAM

gr8prash

Broken In
If u hav tons of money 2 spend only On GFX card go 4 6800GT build from MSI or keeping money in view go for geforce 4 Ti4200 or 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom