Plz help. (buying mp3 player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susmita.lisa

Right off the assembly line
Any body help me here?
i hav rs.7000/-. any body tell me which mp3 player is best for me in over all conditon in my budget.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Re: Plz help.

iPod is the best.
But if you can also consider other company players also:)

P.S. : This is in the wrong section. Next time you start a thread, please give a proper title to it.:)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

I think Microsoft Zune (flash one)..is still to come in India.
In that case U can buy ipod.

OP
susmita.lisa

susmita.lisa

Right off the assembly line

But i want better pic quality and sound in this price.is creative zen is good?:confused:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Try the following:

1) Creative Zen V Plus
2) Sandisk Sansa e280R
3) ipod nano

I prefer Creative Zen V Plus as it comes with voice recorder, FM and many other features that ipod nano does not have and there is no audible change in quality between ipod nano and zev V Plus.

If you are going to buy nano, make sure you are getting the 3rd gen which has a 2" widescreen for video playback.

I think creative ZEN is hard disk based MP3 player.....
Never buy a hard disk based player..always prefer a flash based player.

FYI, Creative has far better line up than Apple.

They have flash, HDD based models, widescreen HDD models and also an all new 32Gb flash based Creative Zen.

*us.creative.com/products/welcome.asp?category=213&WT.cg_n=Campaigns&WT.mc_id=8860

They have a line up of 12 different mp3 players from 40$ Creative Zen Stone to 350$ 32Gb flash based Creative Zen.

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@ ravi Creative Zen is a flash based player. Do not confuse it with the Zen Vision series. And it is a lot better than Nano.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

I think creative ZEN is hard disk based MP3 player.....
Never buy a hard disk based player..always prefer a flash based player.

yea sure cos moving parts are damage prone,but flash based PMPs can have max.16gb,So if you want a higher capacity PMP then you will have to choose hard disk based.

Indiatimes is selling Zune version 1's 30gb at 8k with 1 year importers warranty(I wonder what is it).Best bang for buck in this price range.

iPods sucks at not having radio receiver whihc is IMO must in here.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^Cool! thanks @enticer86

Thats ok buddy... If u are getting it imported pls tel ur relatives NOT TO DECLARE the iPod in the customs at US- u can save abt 7% of customs :-D
Also,one pair per person is exempt in Indian Customs Act too. Am saying this because my relatives paid Customs duty :-(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

yea sure cos moving parts are damage prone,but flash based PMPs can have max.16gb,So if you want a higher capacity PMP then you will have to choose hard disk based.

Indiatimes is selling Zune version 1's 30gb at 8k with 1 year importers warranty(I wonder what is it).Best bang for buck in this price range.

iPods sucks at not having radio receiver whihc is IMO must in here.

^^^ 32Gb flash players are already out in the market. From sandisk can Creative.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Hehe...Mp3 players are waste of money.....buy a good brand NOKIA, SE, MOTO etc. and put a 1 GB - 2 GB card and listen to ur favr8 music and enjoy ur cell phone!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^loo,you noob.I would rather get a iPod touch+nokia 1100+A sony dedicated camera instead of grossly overpriced N95.

Do you think the sound quality of any cell-phone even come close to PMPs?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^costs?Even 16gbs are damn costly.Thanks for the info though,dint know this.

nope. not any more.

Creative zen 32gb player costs $350, which means around 14k.
16Gb player costs around $199, which means around 8k, which is worth every penny
Though you can get an 80gig HDD version for $350, flash memory has it's own advantages like speed, life, ruggedness.

So, it's a worthy buy for $350. :)

but if you are getting it from US, the best deal will be

Archos 604/wifi

actual price is $450 but is available for $200 in some stores

4.3" wide touchscreen screen
30Gb HDD
Plays mp3/mp4/wma/wma drm/wav audio
plays avi, mpeg2/4, h.264, wmv video
wifi enabled
opera browser included
5hr video playback.
16 hr audio playback

Hehe...Mp3 players are waste of money.....buy a good brand NOKIA, SE, MOTO etc. and put a 1 GB - 2 GB card and listen to ur favr8 music and enjoy ur cell phone!

I think you cannot differenciate between the quality of playback. Feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom