Please suggest the best flagship phone to buy, prize is not a factor.

diya.r

Broken In
I'm looking for a good high end phone to buy, so any suggestions regarding this are welcome. It is a confusing endeavour to say the least. There are many options. So HELP!! plz:lol:
The phones I short list include: Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S6, iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy NOTE 4

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Re: Which phone is overall a better performer and fit for long term use among these smartphones?

You already made *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets...best-flagship-phone-buy-prize-not-factor.html
Don't create multiple threads for same thing. :|

@mods please merge the threads

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
diya.r;22188y53 said:
do u actually have some suggestions, or r u just here to criticize....
If price is not a factor, buy a Vertu Aster. The questionnaire exists so we can know what you actually require. Filling it will help in giving suggestions.

Soumik

Padawan
Well reasonably speaking : The best performance flagship is going to be Galaxy S6 /S6 Edge till Note 5 comes out. It also looks and feels awesome in hand.. provided you like the relatively compact size.

If you like larger displays... Note 4 and Nexus 6 are your best bet.

If you want to live on the cutting edge of tech or head turning features, performance king not in requirement : Wait for LG G4 (Quantum Dot Display), or get Galaxy S6 Edge (dual curve design).
I would put Note Edge in there as well in case you want the curve display and want a large display.

If you just want looks, and smooth reliable performance for the coming year and a half... wait for iPhone 6s/ 6s plus.

PS: Avoid Snapdragon 810 powered devices. eg: Z4, G Flex 2, HTC M9.

Top Bottom