Please suggest best 1 TB internal Hard drive and External Hard drive

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
@Ashok Verma, have a look at this, HDD CASE. I have purchased four of these from Flipkart, two for myself and have gifted the other two to friends individually.
:thumbs:
I think this is a good case but the dimensions of the case is too big for WD passport ultra... Wouldn't it be bulky for this HDD..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
@Ashok Verma, have a look at this, HDD CASE. I have purchased four of these from Flipkart, two for myself and have gifted the other two to friends individually.

do they home deliver and cash on delivery in mumbai?also do they have something to hold 2 drives?im looking for something like that
their products look really nice though
whats the pricing like?

insaneYLN

In the zone
do they home deliver and cash on delivery in mumbai?also do they have something to hold 2 drives?im looking for something like that
their products look really nice though
whats the pricing like?
@kkn13, the four Smartfish hard drive cases I have purchased from Flipkart, have been through the seller, netITSystems. This seller offers Free Delivery and Cash On Delivery. You can have a look here, SmartFish Hard Disk Cases - Buy SmartFish Hard Disk Cases Online at Best Prices in India.

But, I am unsure if Smartfish, and or, any other hard drive case manufacturer offers a product that can house multiple hard disk drives.
:unsure:

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
@kkn13, the four Smartfish hard drive cases I have purchased from Flipkart, have been through the seller, netITSystems. This seller offers Free Delivery and Cash On Delivery. You can have a look here, SmartFish Hard Disk Cases - Buy SmartFish Hard Disk Cases Online at Best Prices in India.

But, I am unsure if Smartfish, and or, any other hard drive case manufacturer offers a product that can house multiple hard disk drives.

can u please share the dimensions of smartfish case (i.e. LXBXH) outer and inner

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

thanks man! will check it out locally first to see if i can put two inside :)

Top Bottom