Please suggest best 1 TB internal Hard drive and External Hard drive

insaneYLN

In the zone
I was just going through the prices of the Western Digital My Passport Ultra 1TB, on Flipkart and Snapdeal, before retiring to bed. Presently, it is selling at 4721 INR on Flipkart (seller - WS Retail), WD My Passport Ultra 2.5 inch 1 TB External Hard Drive - WD : Flipkart.com, while on Snapdeal it is selling at 4225 INR (seller - OCS), Access Denied
:eeksign:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I was just going through the prices of the Western Digital My Passport Ultra 1TB, on Flipkart and Snapdeal, before retiring to bed. Presently, it is selling at 4721 INR on Flipkart (seller - WS Retail), WD My Passport Ultra 2.5 inch 1 TB External Hard Drive - WD : Flipkart.com, while on Snapdeal it is selling at 4225 INR (seller - OCS), Access Denied
:eeksign:

Amazon.in: Buy WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | WD Reviews & Ratings ;)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
even if its a bit expensive since this week its totally worth it
i already own 4 of the 1tb ultras(bought each for 4k,two at a time)

insaneYLN

In the zone
Amazon.in: Buy WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | WD Reviews & Ratings ;)
@rijinpk1, thank you very much for the link, but, a lot of customers have complained that the pouch has been missing from the package.
Amazon.in: Customer Reviews: WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black)
:chinscratch: :unsure:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
@rijinpk1, thank you very much for the link, but, a lot of customers have complained that the pouch has been missing from the package.
Amazon.in: Customer Reviews: WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black)

no idea about the pouch. you may try to contact the seller.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

i bought 2 ultras from amazon and one from flipkart,didnt get a pouch from flipkart , got a pouch in the amazon ones
really surprised

- - - Updated - - -

@kkn13, have a look at this, HDD CASE.
:thumbs:

exactly what i needed thanks man!!
any idea if amazon.in and flipkart have something like this and if it can house 2 drives?

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
Hi friends, I am planning to buy WD passport ultra 1TB for Rs. 4219/- from amazon.in please suggest is it worth buying, or some other good options are available.... Please reply quickly..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Hi friends, I am planning to buy WD passport ultra 1TB for Rs. 4219/- from amazon.in please suggest is it worth buying, or some other good options are available.... Please reply quickly..

its the best drive out there atm overall
go for it ,i have 3 of them already and im totally satisfied
seagate is also nice but its not worth it because their service is bad,WD has the best service

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
its the best drive out there atm overall
go for it ,i have 3 of them already and im totally satisfied
seagate is also nice but its not worth it because their service is bad,WD has the best service
Thanks buddy. I've ordered this one from amazon.in 1TB blue color costed me Rs. 4219/-. Also, suggest a case or cover for it..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Thanks buddy. I've ordered this one from amazon.in 1TB blue color costed me Rs. 4219/-. Also, suggest a case or cover for it..

if you ordered off amazon ,you get a pouch within the package
when i ordered from flipkart i didnt get a pouch but got when i ordered from amazon
atm im using a point and shoot camera's pouch to keep my hdds
there are cases on flipkart but none which are large enough to house 3 hdds(in my case)

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
if you ordered off amazon ,you get a pouch within the package
when i ordered from flipkart i didnt get a pouch but got when i ordered from amazon
atm im using a point and shoot camera's pouch to keep my hdds
there are cases on flipkart but none which are large enough to house 3 hdds(in my case)
My WD passport ultra External HDD arrived today. But it contained a case or pouch.. The 1st compartment in the packaging was empty....!? I received the package in good condition.. And doesn't look that it has been tempered with... Even pouch or case is not mentioned on the box itself... But, I'm happy with what I got... Small and beautiful....

insaneYLN

In the zone
My WD passport ultra External HDD arrived today. But it contained a case or pouch.. The 1st compartment in the packaging was empty....!? I received the package in good condition.. And doesn't look that it has been tempered with... Even pouch or case is not mentioned on the box itself... But, I'm happy with what I got... Small and beautiful....
@Ashok Verma, congratulations on getting your new portable hard disk drive. Where did you purchase it from?

Has anyone bought the Western Digital My Passport Ultra from Snapdeal, Access Denied
:chinscratch:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
@Ashok Verma, congratulations on getting your new portable hard disk drive. Where did you purchase it from?

he got it off amazon

- - - Updated - - -

hmm strange,still the pouch isnt that great,its better than nothing in my case,there are better cases online though

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
he got it off amazon

- - - Updated - - -

hmm strange,still the pouch isnt that great,its better than nothing in my case,there are better cases online though
Yup friend, I'm thinking to buy Saco case from Saco gives you MORE... or from flipkart... But hesitate due to size/fitting of drive in case.

Top Bottom