Please suggest 2.1 speakers at around 2k

shade1

Broken In
Hi everyone
I am looking to get a good set of speakers for myself.
I have checked some out like
1)Creative sbs a335
It is very popular on flipkart
2)logitech z313
Other than these please suggest
I want speakers for my pc and will use them for everything that is games,movies,etc.
I might stretch to about 2.5k if i get a really good deal but otherwise not.

Gollum

Collector
Both of them are down firing speakers where the sub woofer is not covered at all., this can be a big issue if a rat decides to eat your speaker for dinner.
Grilled speakers are always a safe bet.
I wish they still sold those old creative inspires which were so good and were also wall mountable.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Both of them are down firing speakers where the sub woofer is not covered at all., this can be a big issue if a rat decides to eat your speaker for dinner.
I wish they still sold those old creative inspires which were so good and were also wall mountable.

:-D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Logitech Z313 is best as I use them.Good Speakers.

OP
S

shade1

Broken In
Just use it as a 2.1 .... instead of a 5.1
Okay ,can anyone tell me how these speakers are.I can't find a review of it online,they seem to be the cheapest 5.1 speakers around.How do these philips speakers stack up against creative sbs335 and logitech z313??
Can anyone also tell me the difference between philips dsp 2600 and 30u??
*www.snapdeal.com/product/philips-dsp-2600-51-multimedia/584479?pos=0;113

Last edited:

mobimonkey

Broken In

Gollum you are very funny creature :))

OP
S

shade1

Broken In
I checked out some philips reviews and they seem to have very bad ones.
Which one should i choose out of these three,which one are the best
1)Creative a335
2)Logitech z313
3)Edifier m1380

hitesh

In the zone
2nd and 3rd are better than the 1st
2nd doesn't have bass control, so it would be complete no-no for me (otherwise it is good)
3rd would be my choice
If you don't mind the absence of bass control, then go for Z313, otherwise M1380

Top Bottom