Status
Not open for further replies.

rocknrollcar

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
I have developed a method to find the characters present in an image file.This technology can be used to improve image search in search engines and also in the desktop.As per my knowledge search engines give image search results based on the file name and the text in the page containing it.This method can produce improved results.So please tell your ideas of selling this technology to the software giants like Google,Microsoft or Yahoo and how much in $ will they buy this technology.Hope you guys encourage me.
Thanks in advance

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Woah !!!!

Cool...

Certainly, u can... Best way is to Try and get in to the MSDN forums... !!! *forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/

and for Google, well they like to contact u rather geting contacted.. how ever, use Contact us, option there or Google Groups...

*www.google.com/contact/

or best thing would be try and get one app with Google India,

slugger

Banned
way 2 go rocknrollcar!!!!

as 4 price 2 quote, go 4 d higest amount u think of [no not trillions ;), but sumthin in d range of late millions and early billions] dis will give u room 4 negotiations, wit des suited-booted guys who will try to drive a hard bargain, who will definitely try 2 make u sell dis algorithm 4 peanut[shell, not even d nut inside]

btw do u have a functioning prototype of d same, will b hlpful in ur negotiations
after all all succesful buy-outs were a result of d startup ahving a hugely succesfull workin prototype

u mite want 2 make a wrokin prottype of ur alg b4 approachin d suits

OP
R

rocknrollcar

Right off the assembly line
Thanks guys for giving suggestions.Is a patent required to secure my invention before taking it for selling??

great buddy....hope u gud amount for it ;)

even we wud like to see its example.....

Is a patent required to secure my invention before taking it for selling??

you will require patent.....otherwise anyone can steal your idea.... so first apply for its patent...

thats great buddy ............. but first patent ur idea ............ hope u get gooooooooood money for it .......... but dnt u think that it will fcuk the "Enter the following characters " option in registration pages ....which they use as a security measure to prevent automated registrations ......... so make sure it dsnt go in wrong hands..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom