Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know why this happened but I am unable to login to my account. In user control panel its showing the recent subscriptions but if I try to see the unread visitor message or post comments to thread. I don't know the proper section to post this so mods please help. Am I banned?

I don't know why this happened but I am unable to login to my account. In user control panel its showing the recent subscriptions but if I try to see the unread visitor message or post comments to thread. I don't know the proper section to post this so mods please help. Am I banned?

Just see I can't edit my own post. Mods please help. Everytime I try to post it is asking for username password. If I supply it is saying I am logged and then come to the login page again. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
But I can't check my visitor message nor can I send a message to someone. Why is this happening?

Nor I can edit any post or see top posters list for example.

Cilus

laborare est orare
This is probably a bug injected during the last maintenance activity. I'm also facing the same problem. Skud, wait some time for the Maintenance team to fix it.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK, just thinking I am the only one suffering from this problem.

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
I'm facing a similar problem! I'm using this forum from my mobile using preinstalled Opera Mini 4.2. I'm always logged into my account and have not cleared cookies, but my TDF account shows that i'm not logged in BUT when i click on POST REPLY in the threads, i automatically get logged in and can post comments! (just like now!)

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't know about this particular problem but rest of the things seem OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom