please help fast!!!

utkarsh009

In the zone
hey guys please tell me fast. I am going to buy a monitor. dell p2211h is available here but st2220l is not available. so quickly compare them. which is better? also suggest other monitors in that range. also corsair Paul is not available here so suggest a good 400-500W psu. thanks in advance

ssengupta

Broken In
Check this comparison. The P2211H is from professional series where as ST2220L is from economic series. The spec differences are miniscule except the price is higher for the former model.

Regarding PSU - get a FSP Saga II 400/500 watt if available.

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
yah I have already seen that comparison but can anyone explain me the difference between static and dynamic contrast ratio in simple language? also for psu how is tagan or antec or seasonic.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
utkarsh009 said:
difference between static and
dynamic contrast ratio in simple
language?
Link to help you :cool: Answers.com - What is the difference between contrast ratio and dynamic contrast ratio

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
how about the monitor i am getting.

@zangetsu : 2220m also not available and I want 21.5inch.

also iball psu is available, should I buy it? good psu available are all 600W or above. what should I do now? my current psu is 250W and it came with. branded zenith computer.

going to get tagan 500W. how's it?

Vickyrealcool

Broken In
hi utkarsh, same model is also seen by me in chokhani computers, i also search dell ST2220L at tej and chokhani but both is not available. samsung B2230 @ 8K is available at Tej, but i opt benq G2220 HD from eastern logica @7300. Is Tagan SMPS available at chokhani.

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
no tagan smps isn't available at chokhani I just bought it (10 min. ago). model no. is tg500-u37. I got it from one of my contacts. his name is Amit. I will be buying that monitor (p2211h) this week.

saswat23

Human Spambot
What is the price you got Tagan 500W and DELL Monitor for.
BTW whats the warranty of Tagan 500W PSU u have bought. Also post some pics of the monitor buddy.

And many many congrats for the purchase..

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
I bought tagan tg500-u37 for 3400INR and that monitor for 7800INR. Warranty for psu is I think one year (not sure) will post later. currently my brother is using the monitor so will post the pics later.
@vineet and saswat: thanks!

Top Bottom