please correct the grammar in this sentence

ajay600

Broken In
i'm planning to use this as my resume objective... but i have a feeling that it has some grammatical error.. can u correct this or make this sentence better for me.. By the way, im applying for the post of Quality Assurance engineer ..
here is my objective
<
To work for a leading Organization with a global footing, where I can effectively contribute my skills as Software Professional possessing competent Technical Skills.
>

-thanks in Advance

Sarath

iDota
i'm planning to use this as my resume objective... but i have a feeling that it has some grammatical error.. can u correct this or make this sentence better for me.. By the way, im applying for the post of Quality Assurance engineer ..
here is my objective
<
To work for a leading Organization with a global footing, where I can effectively contribute as a Software Professional possessing competent Technical Skills.

Don't write skills twice.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
To work for a leading Organization with a global footing, where I can effectively contribute my skills as Software Professional possessing competent Technical Skills.

Leveraging my technical and software skills to contribute positively to a global organization.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I write the objective to fill this resume so that you can hire me. Now, shut up and hire me.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I write the objective to fill this resume so that you can hire me. Now, shut up and hire me.

Add a meme here too :D

@OP looks good but unnecessary capitalization of words.

And "where" should always sit exactly after an object.

To work for a leading organization where I can contribute my competent technical skills as a software professional.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
thanks mate, that helped!!

KISS = Keep it Short and Simple.

By the way, no one really cares about that line anyways. You could probably write "I am peter pan" there, it would hardly make a difference.

Other parameters are evaluated more closely.

:)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
While interviewing, shout "Look, there is a bug on your hat Mr. Interviewer" or "lady, stop bugging me" or "bug off you wonka".

Guaranteed to get better grading from others in evaluation.

I was thinking a meme in the line what you wrote..."shut up and take my money" kinda :p

[YOUTUBE]IDG3wybol8s[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom