Playstation 3 or Xbox 360

• Playstation 3

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 29 45.3%

• Total voters

tkin

Back to school!!
^^^ Is it for the D-Pad placement you say that or the overall controller?
The left stick and dpad both, in ps3 both the sticks are at same level but x360's left stick placement feels more natural to hold, just my opinion though.

Plus the two triggers at front, better than ps3 controller buttons.

Sarath

iDota
Had this controller for 10years now. If they change it, I would revolt. I guess everyones happy with their controllers.

The most insane one I have used is the Nintendo Gamecube. Try it. It has buttons in places you would't imagine. But it was still fun to use.

GamingGeek

Right off the assembly line
Ps3 has an edge in terms of overall content or rather exclusive content. They have the most 1st party studios under their monicker. Xbox 360 has far fewer exclusives compared to the ps3 and its the only console to do 3d.

Nope :evil: Both the XBOX 360 and PS3 do 3D , not PS3 alone.

Call Of Duty Black Ops XBOX 360 in 3D
Black Ops in 3D - Xbox 360 - Call of Duty:Black Ops 3D - 1080P - 720P [HD] - YouTube

Gears Of War 3 in 3D
Gears of War 3 - 3D campaign (no spoilers) - YouTube

PS:1st Post in the Forums :wink:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
have people forgotten about the PSN HACKER BREAK-IN?,stop spamming abt RROD'S thats a thing of the past.u cant compare mass effect titles on an xbox 360 to a ps3
mass effect 2 on ps3 had horrible glitches and savefile corruption
mass effect 3 for xbox 360 is marketed with "the better with kinect tag" and does not have a PS MOVE counterpart
xbox 360 ppl can rest in peace coz xbox live isnt hacked till date
xbox 360 controller is much more ergonomically designed and its thumbsticks dont feel like they will fall off
xbox 360 exclusives : gears of war series, halo series,ninja gaiden II,crackdown series,Fable series,mass effect(the first and the best)

Show me a game of uncharted's calibre in the 360?

GEARS OF WAR 3 !!!!!and xbox 360 gets most dlc first

Top Bottom