PlayStation 3 Price Drop

MohsinMan99

RPG Overlord
So, rough calculations say this should cost around Rs 12k-13k by putting 50Rs for a dollar(not the current rate I know). So, how many will be buying this? I'm thinking of getting this.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
No point getting a console at this time. PC offers better value and experience. It would have been different if PS3 games were cheaper.

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
i tried my luck with consoles and soon i realized that i am not a gamepad/joystick gamer... I handle games with keyboard&mouse... and also i get better visual experience in my PC than any console... So it doesn't matter if the price of Xbox/PS3 is reduced...

It might be a good news for console users but again the prices of games should be reduced... we can manage with one time investment but the games which costs ~2.5k is recurring and for us its quiet expensive to live with...

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
i tried my luck with consoles and soon i realized that i am not a gamepad/joystick gamer... I handle games with keyboard&mouse... and also i get better visual experience in my PC than any console... So it doesn't matter if the price of Xbox/PS3 is reduced...

It might be a good news for console users but again the prices of games should be reduced... we can manage with one time investment but the games which costs ~2.5k is recurring and for us its quiet expensive to live with...

Exactly. This recurring cost is unacceptable. I wish there were good game rental services in India.

Krow

Crowman
Lol, it is not worth it, if you look at the complex steps involved. :) And discussing software piracy will not help you out either.

Top Bottom