csczero

Journeyman
Bought in month of May
Excellent Condition ..... Hardly used.

PS3 with 60GB HDD

Will post Pics if someone interested

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
quote ur price 4 which u wanna sell ur ps3.where r u located?
why r u selling ur ps3?
how old is it and if any remaining warranty?

OP
csczero

csczero

Journeyman
not sure about the price @ which i wanna sell .... donno its current market price .... This was brought in month of may .... Came with 1 game GRAND TURISMO

Reason for selling = i hardly use it .......occassionally when i use it , i use it for movies ... its like dvd player for me not more than that

Lolz... the title has the word "Sell" instead of "Sale", and for an odd reason it appears a pun due to being similar sounding to "Cell", the CPU of the PS3. :lol:

OP
csczero

csczero

Journeyman
^^ lol .... srry for late response as i was outta station ..... well im planing to sell it @ 17k

redguy7335

Right off the assembly line
I'm up if u sell for Rs.15000.............i'm in delhi i'll pick it up if u wanna sell then message me ...........but i need to see the pics and everything.........

And PS3 doesn't plays PS2 games........coz all the game DVD's are blu ray..........i dont need the grand tourismo i have the games already with my other PS3.........u message me if u wanna sell as soon as possible.........

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@red guy...

its not a ONLY blu-ray ... BLu-rays are B/c compatible..it plays 95% of Ps2...
and plays ALL kinda discs u put in..except for HD DVD

redguy7335

Right off the assembly line
@red guy...

its not a ONLY blu-ray ... BLu-rays are B/c compatible..it plays 95% of Ps2...
and plays ALL kinda discs u put in..except for HD DVD

gud ur PS3 does that mine hasn't done it since the day i bought it .............and i've tried it many times........

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
^^

er...EVERY ps3 does that....
no, not every PS3 console plays PS2 games. the 60 gig model (ow archived) plays PS1 and PS2 games in addition to the usual PS3 games but the 40 gig model (currently in market) plays only PS1 discs in addition to the usual PS3 games. however, both models supports normal BD, CD and DVD discs. i guess Sony removed the PS2 compatibility as they are already selling the console at a loss. maintaining a different architecture will be more costlier, obviously. but i don't know how did they still maintained the PS1 compatibility, can anyone explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom