TheLetterD

Will Power
Theres a server called something like TDM LOW PING and it works wonders. Something like 200 Ping in my city(North India) and quite popular.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Theres a server called something like TDM LOW PING and it works wonders. Something like 200 Ping in my city(North India) and quite popular.

COD 4 ? when I played I got about 10-15 servers (India) with ping about 130-150~

FOR COD4 Try these servers :
*www.gametracker.com/search/cod4/IN/

115.254.108.147:28960 gives me less than 100 ping .

DDIF

Custom User Title
The server we rented for COD4 and for CS:GO was from Jo!ster. But from July they were having too much down time and they don't have maintenance staff for their gaming servers, so their servers were down for 20 - 22 days at a time and repeated emails weren't getting us anywhere.
So I asked them for a refund and told them that I would go to consumer court otherwise, got the refund.
Now we are in process for searching a reliable server to rent with minimal down time, so far we are at square one and there is no option for CS:GO apart from Deviant gaming.
There is an other person providing COD4 server at good price but I don't see many who are interested in COD4, so until we find a server to rent, organize the playdate through steam chat and one of us can do the temp hosting.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^ okay !

guys have you heard about speed Runners ,awesome game (its a bit like altitude) but its only 4 players , very good for multiplayer .

Last edited:

TheLetterD

Will Power
Should we find a Popular server or go to one which has lower PING for all of us and all ThinkDigit people can play on it?

Top Bottom