OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
How did you earn? Trade / sale? Or some other way you can make money out of cosmetics ?

play, earn crates, sell em on market. since the drop count is low now, they are going for good price. do it asap if you want to earn walltet funds, the prices will go down soon. ;)

edit: csgo is overpaying you than what you have paid for the game for playing the game! my laziness is killing me, should play this game more.

Last edited:

aaruni

The Linux Guy
CS:GO is f2p now ? or is it free because you'll refund all your money?

Also, would love to play the game, but just entered 11th, and have to study :(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
How did you earn? Trade / sale? Or some other way you can make money out of cosmetics ?

By game drop. I got 3 esports case and since it is initial days, i sold em for average 4.5$ each. With that money i bought other games from trade. :D

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Are gamedrops only available in compe ?

Some days back someone asked me for the Killing Floor game, I forgot who it was, I have got one extra copy(full game not the guest pass), if he still needs it, pm me on steam.

If this is giveaway , I am interested :p

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Guys , quick question .

Will BF3 multiplayer work well with my BSNL 512kbps connection ?

I guess it has not much Indian server . So I am confused whether to get this game or not . Please advice .

digit1191

In the zone
It works like an a$$-H0l3.

Irritatingly high pings. Only sometimes I get ~200ish pings.

Nevertheless, I must admit it is fun to play :D

Heard it works good with airtel BB. And If you wanna get, get the humble bundle :p It is worth it. DS3 co-op and BF3.

Edit : I am a lvl 47 in BF3 even though I get horrible ping. This shows how much fun it can be :p And btw, I don't play big conquest maps. :( Since my ping is so high, I don't even know from where I'm getting hit

I am looking forward to a lot of Crysis 2 playdates. :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Again, this thread is also stale. People are playing everyday, but can't organize for weekends.

Yo DigiFragger, revive up this thread man.

d3p

PowerHouse
Again, this thread is also stale. People are playing everyday, but can't organize for weekends.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. We are having tough time with Jo!ster People.

Hopefully as theu have promised us, they will solve/sort it out by this weekend.

Meantime, there are some good server in india for CS GO & the pings are decent from most of the ISP's.

Till then KEEP FRAGGING...

DVJex

In the zone

What he said.

And we have like a bunch of new games thanks to the origin humble bundle. So we can have a playdate for burnout,crysis 2,dead space 1/3 (BF3 has it's own active thread).
We should also restart our KF playdates sometime. It's been a while.
Anyone with the paradox humble bundle and war of the roses, add me if you want someone to play that with(After I finish downloading of course). [My steam id is the same].

Deviant Gaming Server for CSGO is much alive these days ; getting nice ping too :)
If we don't get good ping to an Indian server with a proper wired connection(idk abt good pings in wireless), all the expletives this entire forum can muster wont be enough for the ISP heads and whichever politicians are responsible for the regulating the Internet(Communication or IT minister i think). :p :p

Top Bottom