Planning To Buy A New Graphics Card at 8k !!

OP
Sainatarajan

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Received My Graphics Card . Sapphire R7 260X OC 2GB. Packaging was Excellent. Not able to upload pics. Will try to post in a short while. Thanks to everyone who helped me Buying the card . !! . Do i need register my card in Sapphire website like Zotac ???

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Received My Graphics Card . Sapphire R7 260X OC 2GB. Packaging was Excellent. Not able to upload pics. Will try to post in a short while. Thanks to everyone who helped me Buying the card . !! . Do i need register my card in Sapphire website like Zotac ???

No only Zotac has that service.You need not register with Sapphire.
Anyways Congrats...

max007

Broken In
Congratulation.No you dont need to register like zotac...sapphire card does not provide extended warranty.

mitraark

Decrepit
Got the 750 Ti yesterday.

Had chosen the 750 Ti over higher cards so that i wouldn't have to upgrade PSU. Unfortunately now that GTA V has detected a decent GPU it is trying to load much more textures and details, and 4 GB is falling short of requirements. I am getting 25 fps at 720p High :( RAM available is falling as low as 30 MB ( out of 4096 )

Have to invest in a 2x4GB kit now :(

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Got the 750 Ti yesterday.

Had chosen the 750 Ti over higher cards so that i wouldn't have to upgrade PSU. Unfortunately now that GTA V has detected a decent GPU it is trying to load much more textures and details, and 4 GB is falling short of requirements. I am getting 25 fps at 720p High :( RAM available is falling as low as 30 MB ( out of 4096 )

Have to invest in a 2x4GB kit now :(

i also purchased 750 ti 2GB DDR5 but in my system GTA V is working fine i5 8gb ram....btw can u tell me how do show ur rig below ur comment i cant find any option

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
From user CP [ top left ] > Edit Signature option. If still can't find it just PM me what you want in signature and I'll add it for you.

mitraark

Decrepit
Changed a few settings in GTA V and was able to play at 720p smoothly, setting VSync to half made GTA V cap framerate at 30 fps ( which I wanted anyway, the Frame Rate option couldnt be changed in my settings for sme reason )

Still got 2x4GB HyperXFury, now I can play at 1600x900 at 30 fps, but it lags at 1080p normal/high settings, 18-20 fps.

Top Bottom